How the best teams keep winning

GoMarlinsGoMarlins Registered Users 11 Posts
My friend is in one of the top clubs, they won last weekends big event. I asked her how she wins so much so she sent me a picture. How do I get my game to do this because I want to get in her club and they only take 5 stars and my team is only 3.5

901ma8z.png
Prev134

Comments

• Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    @dixon6, how was this done?
  • PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    WOW over 600 thousand gold?????
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Ahhh man that one you buy a .99 cent draft picks pack then don't open them.

Open a new google+ account, sign in, buy 5 $99.99 bundles of gold, quit the game.

Uninstall the game. Send your login info to dixon6@gmail.com and I'll hack the rest for you.

After I'm done, you'll get credited $499.95 back to your credit card or whatever payment you used. Sorry, can't do anything about the .99 cents, but to me this is the best hack and costs the least.
    Once you see the credit in your account. Reinstall then dominate like me.

I usually beat robots alone, but I score so much there is a 0 place where instead of gold and rewards, glu sends me checks in the mail instead.
    Also how the heck did they get the scout box to 8000 blue cash? I'm not sure about that one, but the others, easily doable.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    GoMarlins wrote: »
    My friend is in one of the top clubs, they won last weekends big event. I asked her how she wins so much so she sent me a picture. How do I get my game to do this because I want to get in her club and they only take 5 stars and my team is only 3.5

If she's your friend can't you just ask her how she does it?

Tell her you need that same hack and you can make your team 5 stars in no time!
  • GoMarlinsGoMarlins Registered Users 11 Posts
    She won't tell me. That's just her though, she always has to be better than everyone and then rub their noses in it and brag about how she won and is better. Last weekend that's all she did. My club is winning, we are the best, we are beating the best team on the game so now we are the best. She can be really annoying but she's my friend and I want to be in her club.
    Forgot to mention, this is an Android only hack.
    Bro, I did this for all the members in this particular club.
    She won't tell me. That's just her though, she always has to be better than everyone and then rub their noses in it and brag about how she won and is better. Last weekend that's all she did. My club is winning, we are the best, we are beating the best team on the game so now we are the best. She can be really annoying but she's my friend and I want to be in her club.

So this is ladyphille's screenshot?

Thanks for confirming how they beat robots...
    His post count is 2, I'm the more trustworthy poster here. I also can't say which club uses all the hacks I posted today. Could be anyone, even 3rd place clubs.
    dixon6 wrote: »
    His post count is 2, I'm the more trustworthy poster here. I also can't say which club uses all the hacks I posted today. Could be anyone, even 3rd place clubs.

I think you're both about as credible.

Two posts of speculative potential B.S. versus 60 posts of mostly verified B.S.
  • GoMarlinsGoMarlins Registered Users 11 Posts
    I never said who it was or her club. I wouldn't put her on blast or anything. She is my friend I just want to be able to compete with her and join her club. I won't say who she is or her club name. I just want help to be able to do what she is doing and she won't tell me. Said that someone else did it for her and she can't tell me anymore than that. I told she really has to be the one that has everything, she has been like that for a long time.
    Ladyphillie how did you do this? I thought you were the white knight of TSB? Turns out you're a fraud just like Robots!
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Nice photoshop work.
    Frankly, K-D has mentioned that if you have more than 150K gold, you could be jail.
    Maybe they bypassed that system???
    rasin wrote: »
    Nice photoshop work.
    Frankly, K-D has mentioned that if you have more than 150K gold, you could be jail.

Are you defending the cheaters? Maybe you're in the same club as her!
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    You talkin about ladyphillie??
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    So this is ladyphille's screenshot?

Thanks for confirming how they beat robots...

I'm the leader of Batters Up 2016. If this is Ladyphillie's screenshot, she did that alone. She is also no longer in my club for other reasons. Don't bring down my club due to one person. We'll take on anyone honestly. Let Glu update all the hacks they want, we will only prevail more.
  • y0lk3dy0lk3d Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm the leader of Batters Up 2016. If this is Ladyphillie's screenshot, she did that alone. She is also no longer in my club for other reasons. Don't bring down my club due to one person. We'll take on anyone honestly. Let Glu update all the hacks they want, we will only prevail more.

I heard you have a ton of gold also

Sir thank you for kicking that cheating loser. Mad respect to your club! Just wondering, how much did your lowest scorer put up last weekend?
    y0lk3d wrote: »
    I heard you have a ton of gold also
    I have enough through rewards, tier 6 rewards, daily and weekly rewards, Monday gold league events, etc. You just gotta learn how to make it. I have nowhere near 600k though. That's insane.
    You, xxxmtntwinsxxx, dean82, and some others.
    Pamaj wrote: »
    Sir thank you for kicking that cheating loser. Mad respect to your club! Just wondering, how much did your lowest scorer put up last weekend?

Couple million
    dixon6 wrote: »
    You, xxxmtntwinsxxx, dean82, and some others.

Xxxmntwinsxxx is leader of Robots
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If someone really has that much gold and also gets free mystery boxes... Then what's the point of playing anymore? Pumping your chest because you cheat? Sounds fun
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    Another screenshot from grizbear who is robot's team leader.
    ohoh.png
  • y0lk3dy0lk3d Registered Users 12 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    Another screenshot from grizbear who is robot's team leader.
    ohoh.png

That special offer though!!
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    C'mon, do I really even need to respond to these pieces of cr@p lying about me? *** is your problem? You know that st*t isn't mine. My team isn't 5* anyway. F*cking liars.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Idiots believe these pictures are true
This discussion has been closed.