Options

Boosts disappear?

LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
So I check my boosts today, and they are zeroed out. Yesterday I had a hell of a time with the app. Very slow, and kept saying "ooops, need to restart." Anyone else have this problem? ***!

Comments

• Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    My club had the same issue yesterday but it is fixed now(at least for us)
  • Options
    Nick307Nick307 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I also had this problem. I have sort of a one man club and I buy club boosts in bulk because they are cheaper than paying for them individually. Anyway, I had about 500-600 batting boosts in my club store and now I have 0. I don't have to tell you that's a lot of gold, over 30,000 I spent by the most conservative estimates. I sent a message to GLU support, so likely I won't ever get these back. They always ask for proof, like a screenshot to prove I had the 500 boosts. Who would ever do that, take a screen shot of their boost balance every day in the off chance GLU wipes out your balance?

Naturally, I'm quite ****ed, but, hey, at least that new boost icon sure looks sharp!
  • Options
    Ugh. Sorry man. I guess I won't hold me breath waiting to get my boosts back.small potatoes compared to your loss though.
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Can you go to your message board where it says you purchased boosts for your club? I'm sure that won't prove all 500 but should allow Glu to give you some back.
  • Options
    Royals wrote: »
    Can you go to your message board where it says you purchased boosts for your club? I'm sure that won't prove all 500 but should allow Glu to give you some back.

It does show a fair share of 40 boost purchases on my message board, but there's no record of any boosts being used. I suppose the burden of proof lies with GLU there. I have my proof that they were purchased. Thanks!
  • Options
    All of mine were won.
  • Options
    Still no word from GLU. I sent them screen shots of my message board with the most recent batting boost purchases. I can't believe they would push an update that would wipe out people's boosts and then not respond. It was clearly the update that was responsible because they updated the batting boost icon but not the bonus game of ice wrap icons. Those boosts I had are still there, just the batting boosts are gone. But maybe I just haven't played long enough. Sounds like par for the course reading some of the comments on this forum.