Options

5* players

Ozzy98Ozzy98 Registered Users 2 Posts
I am fairly new to playing this game and I had a few questions if someone could help me out. What is the best/cheapest way to get 5* players? I've been saving up gold and I am getting pretty close to the 10k to get a guaranteed 5* player from the fan rewards event. Where would spending that 10k be most beneficial? The only other guaranteed 5* players I have seen are in the bi-weekly platinum trade pack for 10k. However, the player in the platinum trade pack and the 10k are usually the same guy. If I buy the platinum trade pack for the 10k, will the fan reward be substituted for a different 5* player, draft picks, or will I just get 2 of the same player? Also, how are the mystery boxes? What are the best and worst things you can get out of the 2k and other size mystery boxes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    if u click on the circle with the exclamation point inside it, next to each box, it will tell you EXACTLY what u can get in each one.
  • Options
    Ozzy98Ozzy98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well that certainly helps, thanks.... Where would you recommit spending 10k for the fan rewards though? Would I have a better chance buying 5 of the 2k mystery boxes, 33 #1 draft picks, or 3 player packs for 1 player I know I can use..... Anything less than 4.5* isn't going to improve my team much.... Thanks again
  • Options
    MookieCrispMookieCrisp Registered Users 28 Posts
    I would think of you bought the platinum player pack for 10k then the fan rewards 5 star player would change to a different player. So you could get 2 5* players for 10k
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Ozzy98 wrote: »
    Well that certainly helps, thanks.... Where would you recommit spending 10k for the fan rewards though? Would I have a better chance buying 5 of the 2k mystery boxes, 33 #1 draft picks, or 3 player packs for 1 player I know I can use..... Anything less than 4.5* isn't going to improve my team much.... Thanks again

Use Blue cash first to get upgrades to level 15 then use gold to 16-20 focus on pitching first coach and pitch calling first, then go hitting, power, fielding (do either first) baserunning, arms
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Use Blue cash first to get upgrades to level 15 then use gold to 16-20 focus on pitching first coach and pitch calling first, then go hitting, power, fielding (do either first) baserunning, arms

Exactly who or what were you responding to?