Options

Fuglu

detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
Thats all. FUGLU and ur horrible customer service. Thank god i dont spend too much money on this game. If yall want ppl to keep investing in ur product then get off ur pedistal and start helping out the admins here who have done so much to try and assist all of us. Thank you Redtrunk for your assistance, its a shame that glu doesnt have more people like you that actually do they're job. Either they have that many issues with the game that they simply cant get to them all, they dont have enough staffing or they just dont give a ****. The end.

Comments

• Options
    TheyCallMeSoyTheyCallMeSoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I second this Detroit. Glu is so terrible at handling customers issues. Their customer service is atrocious. Will find another baseball game to play other than this dump soon
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm starting to realize that Glu is the Comcast of mobile gaming when it comes to customer support.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    They have great customer service. They restored everything lost on my account and a new google Nexus sailfin, that hasn't even came out yet.

Octacore processor too, so I can play 1/4 faster now.
  • Options
    theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    fuglu...still my favorite club name.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    Dude! That comment is on point! haha so true DMC
  • Options
    TheyCallMeSoyTheyCallMeSoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Our club name was made because of their ****py customer service and their inability to fix a **** game were all addicted to