Options

"Free" #1 draft picks!

redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
Hey everyone! To show our appreciation of you, our users, even through our issues this week, we're making 3 #1 draft picks available to you! They are "free" (with quotes because they technically cost 1 cash; for technical reasons it can't cost 0) to everyone. All you have to do is go to the Mystery Box tab, where you will be able to claim your prize. Enjoy!
-redtrunk

Comments

• Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Hold up, let me start a brand new team. They might be useful then. They are worthless to anyone that spends money to buy gold. All this bs because you released an update without testing it and you give us 3 #1 draft picks???? Lmfao. Should of saved them picks and gave us gold which is much more useful
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Hold up, let me start a brand new team. They might be useful then. They are worthless to anyone that spends money to buy gold. All this bs because you released an update without testing it and you give us 3 #1 draft picks???? Lmfao. Should of saved them picks and gave us gold which is much more useful

Awww can you not stay off the game for a few days? They didn't have to do anything, but at least they made an effort to compensate us. Get a life besides this game and you won't be so butt hurt that the servers are down for a couple days.
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Awww can you not stay off the game for a a few days? They didn't have to do anything, but at least they made an effort to compensate us. Get a life besides this game and you won't be so butt hurt that the server are down for a couple days.

Says someone who's on the forum 24/7. Lmfao
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Says someone who's on the forum 24/7. Lmfao

In order for you to know if I was on 24/7, you would need to be staring at my green dot indicating I was online, therefore, you would also be on 24/7. Now how about you get some tissues to wipe your tears and go outside and catch Pokemon.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Hey everyone! To show our appreciation of you, our users, even through our issues this week, we're making 3 #1 draft picks available to you! They are "free" (with quotes because they technically cost 1 cash; for technical reasons it can't cost 0) to everyone. All you have to do is go to the Mystery Box tab, where you will be able to claim your prize. Enjoy!
    -redtrunk

Thanks Red! I know they had to lose a lot of money while servers were down. Glad it's all getting resolved. Thanks for being the spokesperson to a hostile crowd of baseball hooligans.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    can I get my 1 blue cash back and ill give back Trevor Bauer and the other two 3-stars I got? Lol
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Should have given us 3 #1 hr derby picks.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Awww can you not stay off the game for a few days? They didn't have to do anything, but at least they made an effort to compensate us. Get a life besides this game and you won't be so butt hurt that the servers are down for a couple days.

You seem to be on this fourm 24/7 sharing your words of wisdom. Beyond funny. I would have been fine if the servers/network was out for 10 days. Then maybe at the end of the day they could have released an update, bug free.

At the end of the day, the mickey mouse compensation to a very high percentage of customers is useless.

I lost over 5000k gold with all these issues. The development team is working on it though. LOL
  • Options
    RKM69 wrote: »
    You seem to be on this fourm 24/7 sharing your words of wisdom. Beyond funny. I would have been fine if the servers/network was out for 10 days. Then maybe at the end of the day they could have released an update, bug free.

At the end of the day, the mickey mouse compensation to a very high percentage of customers is useless.

I lost over 5000k gold with all these issues. The development team is working on it though. LOL
    Is there a rule that if the servers are down for an extended amount of time then the company MUST give their players something? No.
    If you knew that the servers were being dodgy then don't buy anything or use resources that could possibly be lost in the $hitty servers. You've got a brain, so use it. I haven't lost anything because I'm not an idiot.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Only thing I lost that I am ****ed about was 500 gold on a failed load of the HR derby. All of my gold progress in the echallange and all of my sluggers. I bought #1 picks Tuesday night before the servers went screwy so I'm a little pi$$ed and guess what not a peep out of customer care
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    They finally do something that makes me not hate them and the spoiled Pay2Play babies whine that their absurd advantage over Free2Play people wasn't increased? I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    Only thing I lost that I am ****ed about was 500 gold on a failed load of the HR derby. All of my gold progress in the echallange and all of my sluggers. I bought #1 picks Tuesday night before the servers went screwy so I'm a little pi$$ed and guess what not a peep out of customer care

I rage quit one day and sent them a scathing message full of pseudo-legal references and phony class action lawsuits against gaming app companies, and I got two replies in an hour. I never even read them ����
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Three #1 draft picks are useless for my team. Please don't try and cop out again with more free draft pics. To a lot of players, they're useless.

Give us all 10K in gold and that would stop 99% of the negative talk. Go over the top with customer service this time.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I think it's ridiculous that we bust our bits spend money and finish 8th as a club and get nothing. Also ever since they added the new home run tab the game is messed up...that should b a separate thing from the game...Also I know that no one in my club will b spending money anytime soon unless game is fixed and my club spends alot
    I just wish the game would be right because so many do like playing it alot...kills time after surgery
  • Options
    VanniatorVanniator Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hello RedTrunk, I'm hoping you read this soon, however I don't know how else to request my rewards from the John Axford weekend? Team name is M0NSTR0 "O's are zeros, I'm fairly new to the forum & it would be nice to have what I played for, I know he sucks as I've destroyed him a couple times but it's still my reward for the event before it went wacko.. Thank you !
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    LOL!!! Three number 1 draft picks. Basically, Glu is saying, "Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's nothing. Enjoy."
  • Options
    It's all a joke. Don't waste time. 5 star picks are a joke, and everything in between is fraud. Garbage customer service. It is nothing new, from glu.
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Thanks for nothing Redtrunk Thats your answer picks. What a joke. Most of us picks are usless so your answer is here we ****ed up so stick these picks in your *** and leave us alone
  • Options
    usmbangersusmbangers Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Uh, not showing up on my end. Have the picks been released yet? Can't wait to get a couple of 3 star middle relievers.
  • Options
    [QUOTE= I haven't lost anything because I'm not an idiot.[/QUOTE]

You're not? Could have fooled me? glu rocks!!!