Options

I thought the bonus game event was cancelled?

StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Can somebody please explain how a team has x3 win protection if the event was cancelled? This is pure BS. Club name Coolkids54.
I'm kinda sick of this game now, its just full of cheats & run by a bunch chimps. FU glu I'm tapping out

Comments

• Options
    How do I post pictures on here using my cell? I have photographic proof, its extremely unfair that some teams have x3 win protection especially if the event was "Cancelled". This game is a Total Work.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Step your game up
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    There was a very small window Thursday when teams were able to get a bonus game or 2 in. The top team in my division won with 150 pts. We missed out so no winstreak protection for us.
  • Options
    There was a very small window Thursday when teams were able to get a bonus game or 2 in. The top team in my division won with 150 pts. We missed out so no winstreak protection for us.

So why did redtrunk post a sticky saying it was cancelled? This game is *******s mate.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    So why did redtrunk post a sticky saying it was cancelled? This game is *******s mate.

It was cancelled.
  • Options

Make up your mind, your making no sense. 1st your telling me there was a small window of opportunity to participate in the event & then a few posts later you are confirming what I already knew & said. If you do not have anything of substance to add to the thread, save your pointless comments for 1 of the Kardashian forums.
    I am simply saying Glu should do something about it, if the event was cancelled but yet a team somehow has 3x win streak protection, isn't that proof that some people/teams are clearly cheating?
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Make up your mind, your making no sense. 1st your telling me there was a small window of opportunity to participate in the event & then a few posts later you are confirming what I already knew & said. If you do not have anything of substance to add to the thread, save your pointless comments for 1 of the Kardashian forums.
    I am simply saying Glu should do something about it, if the event was cancelled but yet a team somehow has 3x win streak protection, isn't that proof that some people/teams are clearly cheating?

Ok I'm not really sure what you're no understanding, The event was cancelled, however, there was a tiny window of time that players were able to do one or two bonus games. What he said is exactly correct and not "pointless" so lose the saltiness that you couldn't get protection and shut up.
  • Options
    Did I say the window of opportunity was intentional? No. Did I say the event was cancelled in the smoothest way possible? No.
    If you can't understand that there was an accidental VERY SHORT window to play a bonus game, then maybe you should be the one over on the Kardashian threads talking nonsense. You've already got half of that down.
    I'm not here to make enemies, but I don't like being called out when it's clearly not me being incompetent. The fact of the matter is that when Glu says an event is cancelled, it will be, but there may be a bump in the process. These people didn't cheat. They played 1 or 2 bonus games at the right time. If you were paying attention Friday instead of whining about something you can't comprehend, then you would have noticed that at one points the Weekend Event was running, and every club from #1 to #1000 in any given division that participated received 2 #1 draft picks. Did these clubs cheat? No. They played at the right time, when Glu was probably testing something.
    Now get off my back and don't whine about my info, especially if it's the only pertinent info on this thread.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts

This is accurate. It's not cheating but rewards and accolades definitely shouldve been cancelled too but they weren't.
  • Options
    This is accurate. It's not cheating but rewards and accolades definitely shouldve been cancelled too but they weren't.

Oh yeah I agree. My club has no winstreak protection this week, but we're holding our own without it.