Robots

Comments

• aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    171FFB2E-EA79-4C26-BBCD-06DE2270FC4C.png

"Won't be leaving Batters Up now," "I am with a good crew now," ... What happened, Miss?
    Any other lies to spread...? Anyone...? Now stop this ********.

Ok Trump hater, I hope you don't like Hillary at least, or else I don't see why you have a problem with lies...?
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    What happened? Your lies were believed and I was asked to leave a great club. Underhanded bullspit and bullying is what happened
  • BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Despise 'em both, dude. Liars suck, you know? Right?
    Are we done here or is there something else you wanna discuss?
    What happened? Your lies were believed and I was asked to leave a great club. Underhanded bullspit and bullying is what happened

I don't care that you asked to join Robots. I don't care about anything you do. Just getting sick of you lying on these forums.
    Bully me some more if it will make you feel like a big man.
    aTown, OnDeck, would y'all just STOP? This is silly witch-hunting, to no good end. Plus, don't y'all have an about-to-lose club you really should be prioritizing right now? Been a real pleasure, fellas. 'Night.
    aTown, OnDeck, would y'all just STOP? This is silly witch-hunting, to no good end. Plus, don't y'all have an about-to-lose club you really should be prioritizing right now? Been a real pleasure, fellas. 'Night.

1. Not in Robots, as stated before.
    2. I wouldn't call it "witch hunting"
    3. Have a good night
    Bully me some more if it will make you feel like a big man.

Maybe change your name to "girlphillie" ? You sound no older than 13 years old talking to me as if I'm a big bad bully. You're lying, I'm trying to stop it. Simple as that.
  • OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    1correa88 wrote: »
    Just for the record, didn't you say your son was going to quit playing if he lost to a girl?
    Yes, that is a true statement. But my son did not lose to a woman. In the United States of America we go off the birth certificate. Like the old saying goes, you can put makeup on a pig, but it's still a pig.
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Who the hell is robots in this post ?

If yall just a bunch of meat riders then go mind ur club
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    171FFB2E-EA79-4C26-BBCD-06DE2270FC4C.png

This is disturbing on a lot of levels.

1.The screenshot is from Ladyphillie's account but posted by you.
    2.Screenshot is from today.
    3. Could it be that you and ladyphillie are the same person? Went back on your threads and you always defend her.
    4. The original post had nothing to do with either of you, but you put yourself in the middle of the discussion. Why?
    Why? Because on deck decided to mischaracterize statements I made a week ago publicly to try to make me look bad.
    Boom is my boyfriend. And he posted the screenshot because I was unable to. Anything else?
    On deck, calling me a pig? Really? ***? Gentleman? My contacts tell me you're either not a robot or not discussing with them that you are on deck. By contacts I mean the 4 robots that started games with me this week, mostly to bully me more.
    Please just stop. However I upset any of you, I'm sorry. Apologies. I'm tired of defending myself from malicious attacks and defamation. Maybe last week I was less than ladylike in the heat of the competition. I'm sorry. Can we move on?
  • hamburglershamburglers Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't know what happens behind the scenes, I've been out for some life events, and I'm not a primary decision maker in the club, but let me say one thing - having ladyphillie as a teammate last weekend on Batters Up was an absolute hoot. She's a good person and this back and forth mob mentality makes this game less fun rather than more fun.

With all the upheaval from the game and hosting side, at least we can enjoy the competition that we create for each other.
    Thank you, I appreciate that and I miss y'all. Good luck to ya.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I defend ladyphillie as a polite, well-mannered lady who has put together a better baseball team than most on here. I know it's hard for some of you guys to conceptualize a woman enjoying video games, but it does in fact happen. I do declare that anyone talking **** to this young lady is likely an ISIS sympathizer. NSA take note, there will be some anti-American turd burglars outing themselves here shortly; they will be the ones being rude to LadyPhillie.
    aTown is perpetually grumpy. I think he lives next door to Tap Baseball's servers and he is tired of us **** kids hitting b@lls into his yard. His favorite movie is Grumpy Old Men. His primary hobby is complaining about things that people are doing that he used to do himself. He will inevitably respond to this and will try to refute that GOM is his favorite movie, but it definitely is.
    Insert, it's Augie... Well said, brother. You're a good man.
    aTown is perpetually grumpy. I think he lives next door to Tap Baseball's servers and he is tired of us **** kids hitting b@lls into his yard. His favorite movie is Grumpy Old Men. His primary hobby is complaining about things that people are doing that he used to do himself. He will inevitably respond to this and will try to refute that GOM is his favorite movie, but it definitely is.

I actually liked Grumpy Old Men 2 better.
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »

I'm with you
    aTownDown wrote: »

Ha! I knew you would try to refute it! Just kidding :) that's actually the least confrontational thing I've seen you say. It's kind of nice being civil ain't it? Do you still play?
    Insert, you're a class act, thank you for your kind words.
    Insert, you're a class act, thank you for your kind words.

i speak the truth you are legitimately cool, your bf is cool, and you really don't seem to know **** about how to cheat. I work with computers for a living so I've caught on to what these illegitimate folks are doing. I was talking about it the other day and this poor sweet girl was oblivious. Anyway, you're welcome. Don't sweat these ISIS terrorists and their internet cave-drawings.
    Ha! I knew you would try to refute it! Just kidding :) that's actually the least confrontational thing I've seen you say. It's kind of nice being civil ain't it? Do you still play?

Yeah I still play! Would be long gone off these forums if I didn't.
  • CrushDavisCrushDavis Registered Users 3 Posts
    OnDeck is not in Robots and has zero affiliation with the club. All I'm gonna say on here.
    OnDeck wrote: »
    No chance we lose again. We gave last weekend away, no way we will lose again to some scrubs.

On Deck, sir, I just wanted to inform you that your son lost to a girl not once, but twice, IN A ROW. Not bad for a bunch of scrubs, eh? I wouldn't blame your son for not quitting, though. He didn't say he would quit if he lost to a girl, you did.