Robots

Comments

• ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    If On Deck is not with Robots, apologies to the crew there. I have said numerous times I respect Robots as competitors and I repeat it now. It is a joy to know that the type of person On Deck is representing doesn't belong with such a great club.
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    If On Deck is not with Robots, apologies to the crew there. I have said numerous times I respect Robots as competitors and I repeat it now. It is a joy to know that the type of person On Deck is representing doesn't belong with such a great club.

You're the most fake person on these forums. You called out Robots for cheating just last week.
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    You're the most fake person on these forums. You called out Robots for cheating just last week.
    Haha no kidding. Zero credibility with this user.
    You guys are right. I did and I apologized for doing so with no evidence. It was not cool. I f*cked up.
    Last week I made heat of the moment comments, mostly as a response to one guy's rants, that were unjustified, unverified, and uncool. It is what it is. I have no time machine to fix it. I've tried to clean it up, but there are those who simply never make mistakes and seem to be unable to accept that others might say or do things and regret them later. So be it.
    Haters will hate. I wish I weren't the target of it, but I understand it. Somehow I've become the most hated person in tap it seems. Ugh. I'm obviously not nice enough, good enough, sincere enough, trustworthy enough, or decent enough to earn the respect of everyone. I will try to be a better person.
  • PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    Haters will hate. I wish I weren't the target of it, but I understand it. Somehow I've become the most hated person in tap it seems. Ugh. I'm obviously not nice enough, good enough, sincere enough, trustworthy enough, or decent enough to earn the respect of everyone. I will try to be a better person.

Way to improve
    Last week I made heat of the moment comments, mostly as a response to one guy's rants, that were unjustified, unverified, and uncool. It is what it is. I have no time machine to fix it. I've tried to clean it up, but there are those who simply never make mistakes and seem to be unable to accept that others might say or do things and regret them later. So be it.

In no way, shape, or form do I agree with you that Robots don't cheat, however, I do respect the attempt to make things right. Obviously I never regret anything I say because, yolo, nor do I apologize for a lot of things, but I feel this is necessary.
    (You may want to screenshot this or something because it's a rarity to see)
    I'm sorry for calling you a liar and a fake. Truth or not, I didn't need to be that rude to you and I'm sorry if I came off as a "bully".
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    In no way, shape, or form do I agree with you that Robots don't cheat, however, I do respect the attempt to make things right. Obviously I never regret anything I say because, yolo, nor do I apologize for a lot of things, but I feel this is necessary.
    (You may want to screenshot this or something because it's a rarity to see)
    I'm sorry for calling you a liar and a fake. Truth or not, I didn't need to be that rude to you and I'm sorry if I came off as a "bully".

You honestly don't regret saying "yolo" just now?
    You honestly don't regret saying "yolo" just now?

Not. One. Bit.
  • BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Be careful or she'll send her boyfriend in here to yell at you. She has to be the center of attention and when people put her in her place she gets butt hurt and he has to come to her rescue. She and him are just as bad as other people on here with their vitriolic attacks and accusations. They always claim the moral ground but they are just as dirty as the others.
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    Be careful or she'll send her boyfriend in here to yell at you. She has to be the center of attention and when people put her in her place she gets butt hurt and he has to come to her rescue. She and him are just as bad as other people on here with their vitriolic attacks and accusations. They always claim the moral ground but they are just as dirty as the others.

Ummm, okay. Noted. One more guy thinks ill of me. Thanks.
    aTown, I respect and appreciate your comment.
  • BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Ummm, okay. Noted. One more guy thinks I'll of me. Thanks.

well considering how much work you put into your image what do you expect?
    well considering how much work you put into your image what do you expect?

Respectful human beings. Its possible to be critical without being mean. Too much?
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I just want to say in general this thread is hilarious. Ladyphille it is obvious that you are sensitive to the comments so I don't mean to make you feel bad...

But, OnDeck is probably the biggest troll this board has. Clearly some sort of sociopath.

aTownDown is a half-troll mostly just sarcastic guy that just sounds like he posts a lot when he's drunk. (Which I do too so not really faulting him there).

But bottom line - if you really give a sh*t what random people on an online message board think about you - I'd find a different board to post on. Because 90% of the posts here are sarcastic or trolling. 9% are people b*tching at Glu for a sh*tty product.

And that last maybe 1% are people who actually care to engage in dialog with others to better understand the game. And rarely are they responded to.

Not sure if BoomBoom is a real boyfriend or an internet boyfriend, but hopefully if you actually do know each other IRL you can sit and laugh at all this sh*t.

Don't take it so seriously.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    CrushDavis wrote: »
    OnDeck is not in Robots and has zero affiliation with the club. All I'm gonna say on here.

Interesting!!
    He becomes a spokesman of ROBOTS for a very long time.
    Zero, we are trying to do just that...laugh at all this. Thank you.
  • B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Zero, we are trying to do just that...laugh at all this. Thank you.

Tell Augie.......gators suck
    Dam Robots hasn't won a prime event last 2 weeks, bunch of has-beens......not as good anymore when rest of tap caught up to u guys huh?
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts

Found the terrorist. What a douche!
  • AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    I just want to say in general this thread is hilarious. Ladyphille it is obvious that you are sensitive to the comments so I don't mean to make you feel bad...

But, OnDeck is probably the biggest troll this board has. Clearly some sort of sociopath.

aTownDown is a half-troll mostly just sarcastic guy that just sounds like he posts a lot when he's drunk. (Which I do too so not really faulting him there).

But bottom line - if you really give a sh*t what random people on an online message board think about you - I'd find a different board to post on. Because 90% of the posts here are sarcastic or trolling. 9% are people b*tching at Glu for a sh*tty product.

And that last maybe 1% are people who actually care to engage in dialog with others to better understand the game. And rarely are they responded to.

Not sure if BoomBoom is a real boyfriend or an internet boyfriend, but hopefully if you actually do know each other IRL you can sit and laugh at all this sh*t.

Don't take it so seriously.
    That is what I've been telling her for weeks now
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Maybe Robots will reveal all their secrets to players privately to bury Glu soon in this game. lol
    tbatti wrote: »
    Maybe Robots will reveal all their secrets to players privately to bury Glu soon in this game. lol

They lost again yesterday.....some internal issues going on there
  • JiggleytittiesJiggleytitties Registered Users 6 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Nothing but respect for Batters Up, very satisfied my son's club is not going against them.
    Your sons not in Robots so stop lying.Who talks on a forum for a game they don't even play.Grow a set and tell everyone who you really are.How did Robots make out today buddy?
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Your sons not in Robots so stop lying.Who talks on a forum for a game they don't even play.Grow a set and tell everyone who you really are.How did Robots make out today buddy?

They came in 4th i think
  • cheeseheaf1cheeseheaf1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Robots broke up after the club sprint! Thank the lord
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    But godheim and dream team are still there
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Simple solution ...every club that is 3 stars or less in one group, 3.5 in another 4 in another 4.5 in another and 5 in another...that makes only 5 winning clubs each week..problem solved to avoid another headache like this past weekend caused
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Uw10 wrote: »
    But godheim and dream team are still there

Who? Lol. Batters Up 2016 is who you need to worry about...