• Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    We sure did. Came 2nd to a club that had win streak protection
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    of course. do they ever win anymore?
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    **** I was wishing they would pull it out, too many wannabe big shots. Bunch of Vanilla Ice once hit wonders that win on a ****ed up server week and think they're big shots. Then to make matters worse they suck robots **** and bend over to grab their ankles apologizing. I already sent Redtrunk my list of cheaters with usernames and club names. Gunna love this week when a majority get banned.
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Man sh** The F*** UP GROW A SET AND SEND UR LIST OF CHEATERS THEY ARE THE FIRST TO CHEAT THEY JUST FOUND BETTER CHEATERS IF U WANNA CALL IT THAT
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    Man sh** The F*** UP GROW A SET AND SEND UR LIST OF CHEATERS THEY ARE THE FIRST TO CHEAT THEY JUST FOUND BETTER CHEATERS IF U WANNA CALL IT THAT

Dude, it's Augie... Don't bother with these whiners and their crying. You won. Enjoy it. End of story.
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Yeah man idk why i even made it to the forums we won beat robots thats it let it go how others are suffering more than them next week we all cheat equally now report me rainbow trunk so i can go back to not giving a sh**
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    **** I was wishing they would pull it out, too many wannabe big shots. Bunch of Vanilla Ice once hit wonders that win on a ****ed up server week and think they're big shots. Then to make matters worse they suck robots **** and bend over to grab their ankles apologizing. I already sent Redtrunk my list of cheaters with usernames and club names. Gunna love this week when a majority get banned.
    don't say that, the TSB power couple will assume you are talking about them and tell you to come at them bro
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Sheesh. Ugh. Smh
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    don't say that, the TSB power couple will assume you are talking about them and tell you to come at them bro

Ben. Stop, dude. You're seriously embarrassing yourself. Enough already.
  • Options

Kinda funny. Got me a good chuckle. Thanks.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Ben. Stop, dude. You're seriously embarrassing yourself. Enough already.
    really? I don't feel embarrassed. And what am I saying that isn't accurate? Every time someone makes fun of you or your "girlfriend" or even disagrees with them you come running in like her white knight saying PM me and I will set you straight. You are the come at me bro guy saving your poor damsel in distress
  • Options
    He is the best boyfriend ever. 'Nuff said. Good night sir.
  • Options

Seriously, grow up dude. I personally would welcome any inquiry. And, btw, not a one hit wonder. Did it twice, in consecutive weeks, with two different clubs. Finally, there is a difference between sportsmanship and "bending over". They have a great club, which is why so many others want to take a shot at them. They set the bar.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    We sure did. Came 2nd to a club that had win streak protection

GG. As long as Glu fixes this fiasco of a weekend event, I'll gladly help shine on yall again this coming weekend. Thank you Robots for giving me a goal. I feel accomplished beating yall only because you're so **** dominant.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Life is full of cheaters. It happens everywhere...work, school, business, corporations, unions, professional sports, olympics, politics, religion, etc. It's something you have to accept. If Robots or anyone else wants to cheat, go for it. If they are cheating, its only a video game. I only use Robots as an example because they accusations seem to be more around them. I have no idea what thye do with their club, and frankly don't care.