Options

No collection and over 200 batting boosts disappeared

RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
Like the rest, we were not able to collect and were in first. On top of that, I have a personal club that I bought over 200 boosts in last weekend to get posada and they have all disappeared. My 80 club bonus games and 20 ice wraps are there but none of the batting boosts.

You've really done it glu. You took a fun game that costs way too much money to play and ruined it, stole more money and screwed people out of the things they've spent too much money on. I am not spending another cent on this disaster of a game at this point. If my club boosts are not restored, and my club does not get axford after putting up millions of points, costing a ton of gold, I will never support any game, or other product, made by or affiliated with Glu.

You have a pending crisis on your hands with this one. I don't think you'll be able to continue rolling in dough when all us big spenders find another place to spend our time and money, on a game made by a company that cares about this customers instead of cheating them out of things at every turn. I've been burned so many times by this game and found a way to keep making excuses to play and spend even more money that I should never even imagine spending on a video game on my phone.

If my house kept getting robbed on a daily, or even weekly basis, I'd move. I'm about to have to move glu, so you better do something to keep me, and the rest of your outraged sources of revenue.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    This is true.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    but but but they had to roll out that home run derby mode that no one asked for; and no not on a monday to give them all week to tweek it but on a wednesday so that they had two days to fix any issues. they probably did not even beta test it. but what do they care they got our money already.
  • Options
    RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
    To update, and to give glu some credit, my personal boosts have come back. It also sounds like they're fixing the collection from Sunday tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Thank you for at least restoring my boosts for now. I'll be worried about them disappearing at any time but glad to have them for now.