Apple Users

1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
Calling Apple for the last time tomorrow morning to get my money back.

Comments

• y0lk3dy0lk3d Registered Users 12 Posts
    Get all the money you've spent since the game came out or just the money you spent recently?
  • Stinkypujols1Stinkypujols1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    1correa88 wrote: »
    Calling Apple for the last time tomorrow morning to get my money back. Please all of you do the same. They will ask for screenshots. So feel free to take forum or chat screenshots showing the server issues at hand. Don't let Glu keep robbing us.

If anyone has screenshots of Glu's issues or their failure to deliver, please feel free to post them for everyone to use.
  • BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    i feel ya. this is just getting criminal
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts

Apple,didn't force you to play this game and spend your money on it. It all your own choice. Good luck getting anything back.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    For once someone has a useful post.
  • R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Maybe not Apple but I can report fraud on my credit cards and get what I've spent in the last month back.
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Apple,didn't force you to play this game and spend your money on it. It all your own choice. Good luck getting anything back.
    Not sure how it works, but I've heard server / lack of cheating safeguards can be used to get cash back. My 2 cents everyone blows the Apple phones tomorrow. Make yourselves heard. I'm an android used so I'll be calling Google play.
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    no but GLU is expected to return the service for which they are being paid. you can't offer rewards and then not pay them out.
  • LegendslayerLegendslayer Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have some screenshots. Not sure how useful they'll be though.

they'll compensate you with a mystery box containing 8000 and two #1 picks that will be 3.5 stars
  • BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts

I do, too... But without context/date stamp, I think they're likely useless. Still, this is garbage. I'm with Correa- it's time to demand restitution.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I'm with you, but giving it 24 hours. Let them make it to the office first and try to remedy the situation. ****, the problem happened at 11:00 PM CST on a Sunday night. Let's see how they handle this. I have 4X Axfords coming my way for my four teams that used all their gold to win this event.
  • LegendslayerLegendslayer Registered Users 8 Posts
    I do, too... But without context/date stamp, I think they're likely useless. Still, this is garbage. I'm with Correa- it's time to demand restitution.

I'm there too. Not sure I can justify buying gold this week with all the uncertainty. I still have more clubs to collect so if anyone has any good ideas on how to take concrete screenshots I'm all ears.
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Glu has f**ked up big time. And Redtrunk has a full inbox and is avoiding answering anything. Love this game.
  • Stinkypujols1Stinkypujols1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Take it up with Apple here: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Heard some people were able to get refunded after describing how the app functions different than expected.

For further inquiry, you can use chat or phone to discuss with Apple employee: https://getsupport.apple.com/

Everyone knows Glu's customer service is unhelpful and rarely even gets back to you. Make sure our voices are heard!
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Glu has f**ked up big time. And Redtrunk has a full inbox and is avoiding answering anything. Love this game.

Check his last activity Friday night at 9:08 pm. Nuts!! Weekend off lol
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I've elevated my claims to iTunes. I sent them a link to the message board. Paypal too. Next I'm going to call the credit card company and alert them. I'm not going to sit by and not do anything.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    FiestaRed wrote: »
    I've elevated my claims to iTunes. I sent them a link to the message board. Paypal too. Next I'm going to call the credit card company and alert them. I'm not going to sit by and not do anything.

Cool let us know how it goes.