Not Gonna Name Any Names

Comments

• BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    trying to laugh it off, but crying on the inside.
  • barcatjonesbarcatjones Registered Users 7 Posts
    With due respect, aggregating the top 20 scores doesn't reach Dreamteam23's total club score of just over 60M. Maybe I am missing something but wouldn't this mega-score be represented by individual scores on the leaderboard?
  • BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Be careful you might run into Phillie woman in the target restrooms. Watch out for his boyfriend.

Tell you what, son... Start a game with Augie000. Let's talk. We WILL work this out. Or not, more likely- 'cause you'll hide there behind your keyboard, right, big guy? But hey, keep talking. I'm sure your mommy and daddy are REAL proud of the "man" they've raised. Augie000. Waiting to hear from you.
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    With due respect, aggregating the top 20 scores doesn't reach Dreamteam23's total club score of just over 60M. Maybe I am missing something but wouldn't this mega-score be represented by individual scores on the leaderboard?

There are many leaderboards. Different brackets. Some players I saw scored over 14 mil. Plus, the leaderboard doesn't include point multipliers.
    Tell you what, son... Start a game with Augie000. Let's talk. We WILL work this out. Or not, more likely- 'cause you'll hide there behind your keyboard, right, big guy? But hey, keep talking. I'm sure your mommy and daddy are REAL proud of the "man" they've raised. Augie000. Waiting to hear from you.
    LOL he's back to doing the PM me come at me bro stuff. golden just golden

since you went all parents, my parents were killed when i was 7, bounced around in group homes and foster care until i hit 18, and now I run my own company and do very well for myself. So yeah Im sure if they were alive they would be proud. how are you doing in that basement with your tsb girlfriend bud?
  • barcatjonesbarcatjones Registered Users 7 Posts
    Cool - didn't realize there were many leaderboards and brackets. Thanks for the explanation.
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2016-07-31-19-57-36_zpscjgmg7hi.png
    Now let it go. Move on please
    Barcat, no prob. You seem decent.
    someone could have sent you that
    Yup. Could have.
    I could Photoshop, cheat, lie, steal, rob banks, support ISIS, beat up the tooth fairy, or kick your b*tch a*s too, but I didn't.
    I could Photoshop, cheat, lie, steal, rob banks, support ISIS, beat up the tooth fairy, or kick your ***** *** too. But I didn't.
    or so you say...
  • PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2016-07-31-19-57-36_zpscjgmg7hi.png

Only 5k?? :p
    I'm sorry for your loss. It goes a long way towards explaining why you handle yourself the way you do. I'm glad you've made it through all that and found success; I taught inner city kids for 20 years, many of whom weren't able to do so. Thing is, at least they knew better than to call people names and make baseless accusations- because of what doing so would indicate them to be. If you're comfortable with such behavior, then hey, knock yourself out. But man, it's sad. And small. And not something your parents would've been proud of. So be it. But I'll tell you- with all due respect- what I told them, my 13 year olds, when they called each other names, when they were consciously cruel: GROW UP.
    Now get over it.
    I had just switched accounts pamaj.
    I'm sorry for your loss. It goes a long way towards explaining why you handle yourself the way you do. I'm glad you've made it through all that and found success; I taught inner city kids for 20 years, many of whom weren't able to do so. Thing is, at least they knew better than to call people names and make baseless accusations- because of what doing so would indicate them to be. If you're comfortable with such behavior, then hey, knock yourself out. But man, it's sad. And small. And not something your parents would've been proud of. So be it. But I'll tell you- with all due respect- what I told them, my 13 year olds, when they called each other names, when they were consciously cruel: GROW UP.
    big house, big bank accounts, different girls throughout the week. believe me, i am far from sad.
  • PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts

Thank you for your work with inner city kids. I wen to the Big East tournament and got to help out at a public school in Brooklyn. It's alot of work! It was fun though.
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Pamaj wrote: »
    Only 5k?? :p
    Yes only 5K because that's what happens when you are jumping in and out from a 2nd club with protection. Your club contribution restarts.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    gee i wonder how they did that...

I played for them too, I was 4th overall for the club so I'll tell you exactly how. I spent $25 on my first team for Gold, and spent every bit of that on extending my streaks. I've found that with that team I can usually get a 30 streak with limited problems and somewhere in the 20's I'll start using franchise coins to get a prime player playing for me. I use a **** ton of Ice-wraps to keep prime Verlander pitching for me. I got about 3.8 Million points by playing alllll ****ing day Saturday and playing right up until Midnight on Sunday. That was roughly 10 streaks of 30 or so games and plenty of little 5-10 game streaks.

THEN after that team was out of gold I removed it from the club and brought in another team of mine (I have four), that is in a lower division because it's much newer. The competition there is cake. It gets similar streak levels but I was able to get it to 43 wins a couple of times. Same story with it. It also has Verlander pitching because a few weeks ago I dumped tons of gold to help some club and they let me collect Verlander with 2 teams, very kind of them. So this team brought us about 1.7Mil. I would switch to this one to play when my main one was recharging after losing a streak.

THEN I brought in my third team and basically the same story but I think it got like 1.1 mil? Something like that. Bear in mind I had to buy gold for both of these second teams, but collectively it was only like another $25. That being said, I play a lot of gold-tournaments throughout the week and that helps keep my gold up. Plus since I'm in a lower division with these two teams I tend to win the Daily/Weekly thing and that hooks me up with extra gold too.

This game is really more of an endurance challenge than anything dude. Call shenanigans if you want but I have lots of free-time from 8PM to 3-4AM Central time during which I can crack out on iOS games and booze it up if I want to (being an adult is great!). So that's how the **** I did it. I don't know about everyone else, but most of the people we played with were online a LOT, because the Robots guys play into the wee-hours of the morning too.
    Pamaj wrote: »
    Thank you for your work with inner city kids. I wen to the Big East tournament and got to help out at a public school in Brooklyn. It's alot of work! It was fun though.

Appreciate that, Pamaj. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to do the work I did; it was difficult, but hugely rewarding. Keep working with kids when you can, dude; it truly does matter to them.
    big house, big bank accounts, different girls throughout the week. believe me, i am far from sad.

Lol. No one gives a ****. Stop being a douche-bag on the internet.

And I again congratulate you on your on your success. But it's sad to get satisfaction from being baselessly cruel in a game forum. (Same goes for bragging, btw. "Different girls throughout the week"? Come on, dude. Again- grow up.)
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Life is full of cheaters. It happens everywhere...work, school, business, corporations, unions, professional sports, olympics, politics, religion, etc. It's something you have to accept. If Robots or anyone else wants to cheat, go for it. If they are cheating, its only a video game. I only use Robots as an example because they accusations seem to be more around them. I have no idea what they do with their club, and frankly don't care.
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts

Hey guys can we have a vote. Who's the bigger douchebag, this guy or me?
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Hey guys can we have a vote. Who's the bigger douchebag, this guy or me?

It's really too close to call at this point. Furthermore you've been around a lot longer, you're in a whole other division of awful from this kid. It's like comparing apples and oranges, or like comparing turds and HIV-Infected Needles.
  • FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I am intrigued by BenRoy's story and would love to have a personal chat with him.

I played a couple of games with LadyPhillie and she explained her strategy of winning and winning streaks to me. A very interesting conversation. One I enjoyed.

I've found that if you don't point fingers, people in this game, unlike GLU, are pretty helpful and will teach.

I've also started a game with ATownDown and look forward to having him in our club.
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    It's really too close to call at this point. Furthermore you've been around a lot longer, you're in a whole other division of awful from this kid. It's like comparing apples and oranges, or like comparing turds and HIV-Infected Needles.

Of course I'm the HIV Needle, right? But hey, at least I don't bring up my "dead" parents in order to gain sympathy...