Options

The worst thing about this whole mess...

...Is that 20 minutes AFTER the event ended we received a nice message saying the event was cancelled. Talk about adding insult to injury. You cannot conduct a business transaction without fulfilling your end of the agreement. The event was not cancelled, everyone thought they were playing for certain things that are valuable to them. You cannot just pull it after. Not only will teams never see their gold, picks, or Axford/Lindor, but GLU is likely going to sweep it all under the rug.

/rant.

Comments

• Options
    Chief NeedaBeerChief NeedaBeer Registered Users 19 Posts
    ...Is that 20 minutes AFTER the event ended we received a nice message saying the event was cancelled. Talk about adding insult to injury. You cannot conduct a business transaction without fulfilling your end of the agreement. The event was not cancelled, everyone thought they were playing for certain things that are valuable to them. You cannot just pull it after. Not only will teams never see their gold, picks, or Axford/Lindor, but GLU is likely going to sweep it all under the rug.

/rant.

I never got that message. But if this is true then this is 100% bullsh*t!! Did you get a screenshot of it by any chance? I'm not doubting you in the least. But when it comes to GLU you better have a screenie to back it up or they will give you some BS as to why they cant fix t. I know this because of an incident i had with them a couple of months ago. I spent 4K in gold after the fan event ended and it didn't count towards the stadium. They wanted a screen shot which of course I didn't have. They pretty much told me to screw off with out it.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I just got a push message saying I won Kershaw from the collections event this morning. Trouble is that I won him on Saturday, and all his stats are erased. Nothing major, but it just shows you the mess that has been created.

Wanna make this right..give everyone 10K in free gold. Draft picks are useless to a lot of players. Go over the top with customer service this time.
  • Options
    bentharbourbentharbour Registered Users 6 Posts
    It is definitely true, but I dont have a screenshot. I think someone in my club has one.
  • Options
    bentharbourbentharbour Registered Users 6 Posts
    I never got that message. But if this is true then this is 100% bullsh*t!! Did you get a screenshot of it by any chance? I'm not doubting you in the least. But when it comes to GLU you better have a screenie to back it up or they will give you some BS as to why they cant fix t. I know this because of an incident i had with them a couple of months ago. I spent 4K in gold after the fan event ended and it didn't count towards the stadium. They wanted a screen shot which of course I didn't have. They pretty much told me to screw off with out it.

Joke customer service.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I was actually lucky enough that I was able to collect Lindor