Options

GLU!! Why no action still??

JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
Please give us any announcement of yall' stance!! Or you guys just skip this fuhked up without any reaction!!!????

Comments

• Options
    gk08gk08 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    they dont give a sh i t

better get used to it
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    There's quite a few guys taking this up with Apple. Glu will get what's comin to them.....and then probably still not care.
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    Jmh wrote: »
    Please give us any announcement of yall' stance!! Or you guys just skip this fuhked up without any reaction!!!????

It's only 9:30am in California where they are based, give them some time, they are probably just getting into work now.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Avocado wrote: »
    It's only 9:30am in California where they are based, give them some time, they are probably just getting into work now.

Agreed. Then it'll take at least an hour to look into it to see what happened and what can be done.
  • Options
    Chief NeedaBeerChief NeedaBeer Registered Users 19 Posts
    Jmh wrote: »

They have to have a meeting on it. Wherein one will stand up and say "I have a really shi*ty idea on how to fix it. Then his superior will stand up and say "Oh ya? Well I can make it even shi*tier!!!" They do this until they come up with a brilliant idea like 3 free #1 Draft Picks, which to the majority of people are completely useless.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Don't be upset, just go to your collection and get your worthless Manny Machado. Now, doesn't that feel better. And the machine rolls on, and on, and on, and on, and on...
  • Options
    Chief NeedaBeerChief NeedaBeer Registered Users 19 Posts
    Don't be upset, just go to your collection and get your worthless Manny Machado. Now, doesn't that feel better. And the machine rolls on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

I just seen that is the new collection. I have the 5 star Manny. The funny part is the 5 star has a speed of 7. The prime is only 4. I guess he put on weight and got slower.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I just seen that is the new collection. I have the 5 star Manny. The funny part is the 5 star has a speed of 7. The prime is only 4. I guess he put on weight and got slower.

LOL, funny!!!!!
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Because they are to stupid to know what's going on. Dont worry you will get 3 #1 draft picks. Bunch of fools work for glu!!!!