Options

A simple Solution to Everything That has occurred over the past week

ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Here it is guys... stop spending money on the game. That's it, that's the list. You want any business to start paying attention, stop giving them money.

I probably don't need to go on, but if everyone keeps spending money on a product, why would a company do anything different? They're getting their money and that's what they are concerned about as a business.

Comments

• Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Here it is guys... stop spending money on the game. That's it, that's the list. You want any business to start paying attention, stop giving them money.

I probably don't need to go on, but if everyone keeps spending money on a product, why would a company do anything different? They're getting their money and that's what they are concerned about as a business.

Completely agree, dude; I posted last night calling for a boycott. Hit 'em in their **** wallet- it's the only blow they'll feel. I also posted a civil but nasty review in the App Store. Don't know that they give a ****, but maybe they'd pay attention if enough people did so to bring their average rating down.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I agree..just said same thing in another forum here....I don't even have special offers pop up anymore
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Agreed.. I'm done spending money. I've also contacted iTunes, Paypal and VISA to recoup some of the money I spent for this weekend.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    My club agreed that we weren't spending any more money until we can get through a week of events without incident. Needless to say, we spent a combined $0 this past weekend
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    We spent very little this weekend also, still managed 2nd and still got bent over!
  • Options
    Routine Fly BallRoutine Fly Ball Registered Users 13 Posts
    Why would anyone in their right mind spend money on this game? The game is glitchy, riddled with hackers and cheaters, and all the while they could care less. You know why they didn't update rosters this year? Because they realized that takes time, and they don't get any additional money out of us for doing it, so they said the hell with the users. Instead, they integrated a HR Derby, which would be a neat addition if:
    a) The thing didn't crash the servers and cause unholy chaos for everyone
    b) It wasn't such an obviously skewered way to get more cash out of it's users. I know the house always takes a cut but when 2 players wager 50 gold apiece, and the winner gets 80, that means 20 disappears, so Glu is in essence taking a 20% cut.. yikes!

Couple that with the extreme lack of response on their message boards, their inability to even have the ***** to step up and admit they are having issues, and the laughably unresponsive "customer service", and honestly you would be a fool to spend any money on this game. I submitted a ticket on July 15 asking for support because I couldn't claim a gold league reward. With 2 hours to go, I was 7-1, meanwhile all other teams had at least 2 losses, meaning they couldn't have taken first no matter what. When I logged in the next morning, I kept getting a notification that a "league had just ended" after every inning played, but the rewards from that league were nowhere to be found, and no new leagues were ending, clearly something went glitchy. Well it's August 1 now, I've heard jack squat. Not even a "nope sorry can't do anything" .. ridiculous.
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I agree withou us there is no glu