ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
Wake me when there's something to play for...

Comments

• FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Try playing with yourself. At least when it's over, you'll have some sort of reward.
  • RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    So, take half the fun out of the game? IMO, playing for and with 19 other people is the real fun. You don't want to let your team down and that gives extra incentive that makes the game exciting. Fiesta, I agree with most of your posts but you can't tell me you don't enjoy the club aspect as well.
  • Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Been there, done that... How's your little Red "member" doing?
    Royals wrote: »
    So, take half the fun out of the game? IMO, playing for and with 19 other people is the real fun. You don't want to let your team down and that gives extra incentive that makes the game exciting. Fiesta, I agree with most of your posts but you can't tell me you don't enjoy the club aspect as well.

Hahaha Royals... Guess you didn't catch the sarcasm in Little Red's message...
    Royals wrote: »

Royals there are other meanings to the phrase I used
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    Been there, done that... How's your little Red "member" doing?

I took my own advice as well.
    FiestaRed wrote: »
    I took my own advice as well.

Outstanding!
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    FiestaRed wrote: »
    Try playing with yourself. At least when it's over, you'll have some sort of reward.

Don't do it too much, or you'll go blind and won't be able to play at all.