Did you find it much more difficult to sustain win streak after software upgrade?

Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
[
Curious if anyone else ran into this? I have a 4.0 star team playing at veteran level. In the past, on average, I can usually win about 13-15 games before having to use gold boost.

Prior to this past weekend event I upgraded my hitting and pitching and have the same team, playing at the same level and I would lose game 3, best streak was 5 without boosting. Worst part, which I know we've all experienced, is that I outranked my opponent in every category.

NET-NET= I believe the software upgrade has made it more difficult for teams to streak, thus making us spend gold much sooner on boosts to compete. I could get to game 13-15 in the past, now I get to game 5 if I'm lucky.

If you set up the game so we have to use more gold to compete, then at least make the other aspects of the game more realistic and fair, to name a few:
1) Trading in eight 4.0 to 4.5 star players and in return get a 3.0 star 3-6-2 player. Not even close to realistic.
2) Trading for a player- If you want player xyz, you have to trade me these three xyz players. So you satisfy those conditions and the trade doesn't go through or you have to spend gold to get it to go through. Ah- If a GM of pro franchises did this, nobody would want to do business with them. Why is Glu aggravating us, the customer, by doing this? If you want to consummate a trade, submit your proposal and if I agree to those terms then the trade goes through and we move on.
3) Mystery box-(s)- come on, you spend 2,000 in gold and can get $15,000 cash? Cash and franchise coins shouldn't be an option. I guess that is the reason I don't even participate.[/B]

Comments

• InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Nope. No harder at all since update. Perhaps you got auto-promoted? Or maybe a bunch of other good teams got auto-promoted and now you're playing them? Not sure dude. Maybe you had a roster change? Either way, nothing seems different in that regard.
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Nope. No harder at all since update. Perhaps you got auto-promoted? Or maybe a bunch of other good teams got auto-promoted and now you're playing them? Not sure dude. Maybe you had a roster change? Either way, nothing seems different in that regard.

Hi insertteamhere
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Okay, thanks. No auto promotion at least from a level perspective (still Veteran).
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Hmm weird. I dunno dude. Change bunting to RARELY and see if that helps :)

HI ATOWNDOWN! PEACE UP!