Options

No Rewards This Weekend?!?!

TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
I searched through the whole forum, but I didn't see anyone else with this issue.

My club got first, but we didn't get ANY rewards! No Axford/5 star pick. No progress tier awards. Nothing! Just two #1 overall picks!

Anyone else have this issue? I haven't seen any mention of it, so I assume it was just us! Maybe one of the forum administrators could help out. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    There have been many threads opened about this issues with a few hundred replies. Redtrunk and the GLU administration is looking into to it
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I searched through the whole forum, but I didn't see anyone else with this issue.

My club got first, but we didn't get ANY rewards! No Axford/5 star pick. No progress tier awards. Nothing! Just two #1 overall picks!

Anyone else have this issue? I haven't seen any mention of it, so I assume it was just us! Maybe one of the forum administrators could help out. Thanks!

Thank you for your report! No one else has mentioned this yet, so I'm sure this issue is very isolated and did probably just affect your club.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Thank you for your report! No one else has mentioned this yet, so I'm sure this issue is very isolated and did probably just affect your club.

Honestly I bet this isn't sarcastic. Considering nothing has been done about it at all and once again, Glu customer "care" and communication is a complete joke.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I'd imagine they have a very limited customer care staff since this is a online consumer based business, not B2B or a retail consumer based business. Probably a software developer to customer support ratio of 5/1.
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts

You're welcome! You're the GOAT on the Glu team!

As I said, I searched every thread on this forum and didn't see any other reports, so this definitely seems like an isolated incident. Either way, I hope you can figure it out!
  • Options
    RazorbackcubsRazorbackcubs Registered Users 18 Posts
    Are you joking redtrunk??? This same complaint is all over the forum. Seems all of us got ripped off. My club got fourth and didn't get our rewards.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Are you joking redtrunk??? This same complaint is all over the forum. Seems all of us got ripped off. My club got fourth and didn't get our rewards.

I am joking. It has been a rough few days so I thought I'd try to lighten things up and play along with Tampa's sarcasm (which I thought was quite funny)
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    I am joking. It has been a rough few days so I thought I'd try to lighten things up and play along with Tampa's sarcasm (which I thought was quite funny)

I thought it was pretty funny
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    What a jokester