Options

Build an all Legend Team in ONE week...Leveling the Playing Field

Enough is enough. First thing you need to know about this game...if you aren't cheating you don't stand a chance. I am The Masked Magician (and unfortunately an Iphone user) and I am here to level the playing field for everyone...so that NO ONE wastes another dollar on this game and NO ONE writes another post about Robots, Batters Up, or Rank 1 cheating (which is only true because they know more that you do about how).

So it is time to expose the truth...that Glu has allowed hacks and glitches to RUIN what could be a great game for normal players (and payers)...and now it is too late. There is no going back short of banning people that have 100K gold and no purchases to show for it…and that will never happen. FULL exposure so that EVERYONE can be on a level playing field is what is warranted right now. And I am here to open the curtain. Let's start with the BIG ones first:

- Unlimited gold: Unfortunately you need an Android for this one...Iphone users are screwed. But it is really simple. Buy the Cereal or TV endorsement, collect but DON'T hit the OK button. Instead hit the back button and amazingly (meaning that it is amazing Glu has allowed this to happen unfixed for so long) you can simply collect again. Repeat for as long as you like. Easy to accumulate 100K in gold daily with some effort. Ever wonder how Robots scores so much? It is called unlimited access to gold to buy club boosts, Legend boxes, win fan rewards, etc. Even a bad team can put up 3-4 million on a weekend with these boosts.

- Winstreak glitch: I am sure almost everyone knows this by now...but the winstreak part of club play is completely glitched. You can reset winstreak by simply leaving the club and coming back in after you lose. There are even more sophisticated methods...but a 1x winstreak reward can be as good as a 1000x winstreak if you leave and come back when you lose. Sadly...this used to be important...until the unlimited gold guys made this mostly obsolete.

So go out...buy your Android's and become a legend...or a Robot. Anyone can do it with the right phone and no life. I am The Masked Magician...and the field is now level.

Comments

• Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    What a dumb name
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Thanks Masked Magician - now pull that **** out of your mouth and the bunny out of your ***. The unlimited Gold glitch was patched 2 updates ago and the win streak glitch is not a glitch, it's strategy. At least accuse the teams that are taking advantage of it you **** rider. Heavy support wins 1 divison and goes hunting for more until they conquer 5-6 divisions, calhouligans jumps around like a crack head hoe, and explorers well they explore around until they find one they want. Robots has never ran from anyone, Batters Up is made of decent players, and Rank1 aren't pussies either. You're not exposing anyone other than the fact that you're late to the party. I sent Redtrunk a list of active glitches, he's testing them out as we speak on his backup servers.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    His Real Name is DeepCenterField
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I think the jacka55 wants a pat on the back.........he didn't mention if u do endorsement glitch u will most likely get jailed sooner or later especially with this new update and ur team will be useless.....
  • Options
    marlinsmaniac20marlinsmaniac20 Banned Users 10 Posts
    if anyone has any iphone cheats or glitches, private message me. I will pay big real $ if they work.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Wow that's enough for me. This game quit being fun the weekend that robot scored over a hundred million points
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    I know you think you're some big shot vigilante, MM, but you just made it one heck of a lot more difficult for the smaller Clubs that are able to win relatively consistently without your glitches. I may be done with the game now, because with everyone putting up Robotic numbers, I won't be able to compete unless I stoop to that level, which I won't.

Now go find another game to ruin. Moron.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Guys.. This **** isn't true. The win streak protection thing is somewhat true though not detailed. Pay no heed to this unfortunately named charletain. I doubt that robots cheats FYI considering we just beat them without cheating. Although the new updates might have changed things.
  • Options
    bigjohnson00bigjohnson00 Registered Users 5 Posts
    im calling total bullsh*t on this. i have been playing for awhile, i just bought those endorsements and collected hitting the back button just like he said on my android and it did not work. this is just another scam. do not fall for it people. 25 bucks down the drain. repeat this DOES NOT WORK this guy is a liar and a scheister
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Android thing doesn't work.

Win streak thing has been around forever.

OP is like a magician -- in the end just full of $hit.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Glad it's just hot air. I was ready (and am still considering the option) to throw in the towel.
  • Options
    marlinsmaniac20marlinsmaniac20 Banned Users 10 Posts
    I will pay for iPhone hacks/cheats. Private message me
  • Options

He didn't pay me anything! Promised $25 and couldn't deliver!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    All your thread does is help Glu you moron.
  • Options
    bigjohnson00bigjohnson00 Registered Users 5 Posts
    you have to be one of the dumbest people on this forum and from months of reading this stuff, that is saying a lot. you are on a glu forum; asking for cheats and hacks to their game to prevent them from making money off of it. as if they wont notice your posts lol
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    IPhone user with a sudden attack of conscience . Where were you when Iphone had the unlimited time travel collect? Where was your booming sense of morality when iPhone had airplane mode unlimited collect glitch. What a joke. Heard another one of dixon6's amazing android hacks and gets bent out of shape. Hysyerical!
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    These glitches are bull $hit obviously. Only my hacks work.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Also, one week? Pfft try 1 minute. I get all the 8 star elite legends in one go.
  • Options
    PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    Screw you OP. I just bought the endorsement and I didn't get ****. Trolls are okay but kids like you who like to screw people over like that need to BTFO
  • Options
    Pamaj wrote: »
    Screw you OP. I just bought the endorsement and I didn't get ****. Trolls are okay but kids like you who like to screw people over like that need to BTFO

Did you do the second part? Gotta put the phone on airplane mode and then put it in the microwave on LOW for 3 minutes. Take it out, plug it into the charger and turn airplane mode off. If all goes according to plan your parents should have to get you a new phone and your house may smell.
  • Options
    Carcoo662Carcoo662 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree...seems a little sour his team let him go.
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Maskedmagican thanks **** all the rest of these idiots
  • Options
    PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    Did you do the second part? Gotta put the phone on airplane mode and then put it in the microwave on LOW for 3 minutes. Take it out, plug it into the charger and turn airplane mode off. If all goes according to plan your parents should have to get you a new phone and your house may smell.

Thank you that fixed my problem
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Are you sure about this> The version I heard was after you switched from airplane mode you put your device in the shower for ten minutes. THEN you put it in the microwave to dry it out. Proceed as directed.
  • Options
    Nortie3Nortie3 Registered Users 14 Posts
    People wouldn't have to find ways to cheat if this greedy company wasn't charging ridiculous prices for gold then ridiculous prices for players people will always find a way to cheat.