Options

Not Gonna Name Any Names

13Next

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Of course I'm the HIV Needle, right? But hey, at least I don't bring up my "dead" parents in order to gain sympathy...

Lol, I'm not sure which you are yet :). But yea, that's a **** thing to do.
  • Options
    AjaxsAjaxs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wow. Fair game for everyone huh . Ppl like you, and your club! Ruins it for everyone. Don't care what you say about me. Go ahead I won't reply.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Of course I'm the HIV Needle, right? But hey, at least I don't bring up my "dead" parents in order to gain sympathy...

For starters, if you actually read the whole thread you will see that I did not bring up my parents in order to gain sympathy. The lesser half of the TSB power couple did that when he said in an insulting manner that my parents must be proud of me. Secondly, you can guys can vote me the biggest douchebag all you want because I assure I am doing just fine in this world. I don't need or want any sympathy, I feel great all the time.
  • Options
    Lol, I'm not sure which you are yet :). But yea, that's a **** thing to do.
    same goes to you master of reading. never once did I try to gain sympathy and it was the shiny white knight of TSB that brought the idea up to begin with.
  • Options
    And I again congratulate you on your on your success. But it's sad to get satisfaction from being baselessly cruel in a game forum. (Same goes for bragging, btw. "Different girls throughout the week"? Come on, dude. Again- grow up.)
    throwing stones at me for bragging on the forum? ha that's rich coming from one half of the TSB power couple
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    For starters, if you actually read the whole thread you will see that I did not bring up my parents in order to gain sympathy. The lesser half of the TSB power couple did that when he said in an insulting manner that my parents must be proud of me. Secondly, you can guys can vote me the biggest douchebag all you want because I assure I am doing just fine in this world. I don't need or want any sympathy, I feel great all the time.

Ok Mister. You keep being successful in the world! And clearly, no matter how much you want to deny it, you told us all about your dead parents in order to send him on a guilt trip, and to gain sympathy from others.
    Lastly, my poll was not intended to make you the biggest douchebag, I would be satisfied if I won. After all, it's just an online forum... I'm happy with my reputation.
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    throwing stones at me for bragging on the forum? ha that's rich coming from one half of the TSB power couple

Okaaaaaaayyyy....

1) When you've beaten the best club in the game (respect, Robots), some self-congratulation in a forum dedicated to that game doesn't seem, while not my personal style, particularly inappropriate; especially in comparison to,

2) Bragging about your money and the variety of women with whom you amuse yourself on a weekly basis. I say again, congratulations on your success- but having to brag about it, in a game forum no less, is, as previously stated, really kinda sad;

3) When you see me brag on here, by all means rip me for it. But you won't. Because I don't. Because I feel zero need to do so.

So Ben, this all said, maybe the ****-throwing can stop now? Or, like I suggested before, I'm augie000 in the game... Message me, and we WILL work this out. Regardless, this is, while kinda entertaining, getting redundant.

Enjoy your cash, enjoy your women, enjoy your house. I'll enjoy my broke-ness (well, not really, but whatever), my woman, and my apartment (and my cat; he's pretty awesome).

Just stop throwing ****, man. There's no need. Be better than that.

Good luck in the game.
  • Options
    same goes to you master of reading. never once did I try to gain sympathy and it was the shiny white knight of TSB that brought the idea up to begin with.

You may get money and hoes but I'm a master of reading so suck on that.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I'm curious- roughly how much Gold would a club need to spend to post 60+ Million? If I recall, I streak of 30 games is about 200,000 points? So that would cost me 100 gold x 5 energy is 500 gold. Guesstimating about 30,000 gold for a club, assuming they have 30+ win streak... close???
  • Options
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    I'm curious- roughly how much Gold would a club need to spend to post 60+ Million? If I recall, I streak of 30 games is about 200,000 points? So that would cost me 100 gold x 5 energy is 500 gold. Guesstimating about 30,000 gold for a club, assuming they have 30+ win streak... close???

BBaller, I'm happy to explain my POV at least. I put up 3.8 Mil with one team, at the end of the weekend I had spent 5560 (approximately) on gold according to the Gold Rewards thing that took place over the weekend. Hope that helps.
  • Options

I posted 0 points and spent 0 gold. Therefore, the amount of points scored should equal the amount of gold spent.
  • Options
    BBaller, I'm happy to explain my POV at least. I put up 3.8 Mil with one team, at the end of the weekend I had spent 5560 (approximately) on gold according to the Gold Rewards thing that took place over the weekend. Hope that helps.

Yes it does, thanks Inserteamhere. I was just curious. So generally speaking if every player (20) in a club spent 5000 gold and had similiar success rate, that would equate to about 60 Million.
  • Options
    marlinsmaniac20marlinsmaniac20 Banned Users 10 Posts
    I will pay for an iPhone gold hack/cheat. Private message me if you have one.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts

Ever had your a** kicked by a girl? Probably....
  • Options
    Yes it does, thanks Inserteamhere. I was just curious. So generally speaking if every player (20) in a club spent 5000 gold and had similiar success rate, that would equate to about 60 Million.

I dunno. I played expensively though. If you space out your games you can play like 8-9 before ever renewing your gold for 100. We were in a sprint the whole time though cuz of stuff competition so I'd literally auto play 5, renew, auto play again, etc. I think you could get 4 mil cheaper than I did.
  • Options

You don't seem like you "feel great all the time." You seem disturbed, depressed, lonely, angry, frustrated, and sad. I'd bet you feel small and unappreciated even though you don't admit it. You'll say some bologna about how great your life is, but you know its empty and that seems to eat you up. All you have become of any importance to yourself is an anonymous judge of internet character flaws, and you don't realize how pathetic that seems to the rest of us. Sit back and judge, if that makes you feel less like giving up in life. I'm here to provide you with all you need to feel like you're somehow better than the rest of us.
  • Options
    You certainly have my vote.
  • Options
    Ever had your a** kicked by a girl? Probably....
    hahahahahaha you must have learned that internet tough guy routine from your internet boyfriend that loves to pull the come at me bro PM and i WILL sort things out. must be nice being tremendous key board warriors. thanks again for all the laughs
  • Options
    I dunno. I played expensively though. If you space out your games you can play like 8-9 before ever renewing your gold for 100. We were in a sprint the whole time though cuz of stuff competition so I'd literally auto play 5, renew, auto play again, etc. I think you could get 4 mil cheaper than I did.

Gotcha about the spacing of playing the games, I hadn't paid that much attention to that, thanks for the input!!
  • Options
    Gotcha about the spacing of playing the games, I hadn't paid that much attention to that, thanks for the input!!

No problem!
  • Options
    hahahahahaha you must have learned that internet tough guy routine from your internet boyfriend that loves to pull the come at me bro PM and i WILL sort things out. must be nice being tremendous key board warriors. thanks again for all the laughs

Cheer up. Your laugh looks maniacal.
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts

Ben, just to clarify: "We WILL work things out" means exactly that- if you're willing to have an actual, one-to-one conversation, I guarantee that we WILL work things out. There's no "sort", as that implies a threat. There's no "bro" (and really, for f*ck's sake- NEVER "bro"!) for the same reason. I don't know what your deal is, man, but whatever- you be you. The offer stands- augie000. Message me. If not, cool. Enjoy your chicas. I'm going to bed.
  • Options
    AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    you are always on here running your mouth and you wonder why people give you grief. better go get your boyfriend to get super mad at everyone with his white knight complex
    Or I can just come in and step on your head. Leave the girl alone