Options

Win streaks

PanthraxPanthrax Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
How in the hell do you sustain enough of a win streak to put up millions of points.

Comments

• Options
    PamajPamaj Registered Users 39 Posts
    Have a good team
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Did you just start playing the game?? I suggest buy gold and spend it on boosts and you might hit a million. Million is nothing
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    If you have a really good team and know how and when to buy gold boosts you can rattle off an easy 20-30 wins at a trot. Do that about 3 or 4 times and you have a million in just one hour. It can be expensive but this can be an expensive hobby.
  • Options
    PanthraxPanthrax Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions, especially pajamas. Ive been playing for a few months. I have a 4 1/2 star team. I dont spend money, so i guess i should quit. Seems this like most games, you cheat or spend obscene amounts of money to compete.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Panthrax wrote: »
    Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions, especially pajamas. Ive been playing for a few months. I have a 4 1/2 star team. I dont spend money, so i guess i should quit. Seems this like most games, you cheat or spend obscene amounts of money to compete.

I think lots of us spend money. This is the first iOS game I've ever bought in app purchases from. But yea, two or three 30-40 streaks gets you there. You can amass gold throughout the week playing gold events and being with quality clubs that often get tier 6.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Panthrax wrote: »

I haven't spent a dime on the game and my team can put up 30-40 streaks with minimum gold spent to refresh my energy.