Options

Still no rewards...

sparxxx007sparxxx007 Registered Users 8 Posts
No rewards available again. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    y0lk3dy0lk3d Registered Users 12 Posts
    My club got ours
  • Options
    yarddog1886yarddog1886 Registered Users 4 Posts
    still no rewards are you kidding me none today or for last weekend like they said unreal
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    We received todays awards, but nothing from this weekend.
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Check ur team u got ichiro just no picks or progress reward
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Also received today's but not weekend event. I switched clubs though, so don't know if that matters or not.
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    I didn't get any of the rewards, but on the bright side I traded in my inactives, including the useless ones I got from today's rewards, and got 5* Lindor.
  • Options
    Slack2306Slack2306 Registered Users 9 Posts
    No rewards or progress from the weekend event for my club either. Got the reward for Monday though. Haven't changed clubs nor has anyone left. Don't know why I go my hopes up that it would be fixed. Absolutely no reason to believe they'd get it right.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    Check ur team u got ichiro just no picks or progress reward

I didn't, and I'm in your club lol. Glu sucks. But I wanted something different than axford anyway...and the club gave it to me. I'm good.
  • Options
    SkinnyCSkinnyC Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    We did not receive any of the weekend rewards club DDN1. 1st place, still waiting for Axford, or progress rewards.

Got the reward from Mondays event though.
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    I didn't, and I'm in your club lol. Glu sucks. But I wanted something different than axford anyway...and the club gave it to me. I'm good.

I aint get either the team insaw ichiro i got from fan reward my mistake lol EFFEN GLU
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I got axford and progress rewards, and so did my club, but we got them around 12pm pst. It was like the event timer ended early, and we were in 1st at the time with maybe teir 4 or so.