Options

I like this game.

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
I understand the frustrations of the masses. Not to as serious degree though. I never invest real money into it. Never will. Its a game on my phone that, now in my third year and over 20,000 games, I love to play.

I hate how many turd buckets come from #1 draft picks. The weekend events are impossible to place top 100 without a now fixed glitch or spending Gold, which I need to slowly horde for a shot at a 5 star (Thanks for nothing #1 draft picks) there are issues with customer service and outages. I feel your pain.

But when I'm on the couch ignoring my girlfriend so I can face Rookie Clayton Kershaw FOR THE 12TH GAME IN A FREAKIN' ROW, I just want to get 'em on, get 'em over, get 'em in. This is still just a really fun game.

Y'all can go back to the angry posts about cheaters and jipped prizes. Ima go play a game.

Comments

• Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    I understand the frustrations of the masses. Not to as serious degree though. I never invest real money into it. Never will. Its a game on my phone that, now in my third year and over 20,000 games, I love to play.

I hate how many turd buckets come from #1 draft picks. The weekend events are impossible to place top 100 without a now fixed glitch or spending Gold, which I need to slowly horde for a shot at a 5 star (Thanks for nothing #1 draft picks) there are issues with customer service and outages. I feel your pain.

But when I'm on the couch ignoring my girlfriend so I can face Rookie Clayton Kershaw FOR THE 12TH GAME IN A FREAKIN' ROW, I just want to get 'em on, get 'em over, get 'em in. This is still just a really fun game.

Y'all can go back to the angry posts about cheaters and jipped prizes. Ima go play a game.

Do you remember in tsb2014 you could actually get a 5 star player from a 1rst round draft pick and more often then not a #1 draft pick ? Those were the good ole days.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I opened over 200 #1 picks on Saturday
    I got 5 stars, Heyward and Kluber.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    I opened 43 First Round picks this weekend, not even a 4.5 star.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    When you sit down on the couch to ignore your girlfriend, how about instead you send her my way?
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Or 2015 when you could save up gems or whatever and run a 5 star draft.

There is no way I could place top 5 in hits, runs, or wins at all for '16. But the concept was solid.