Options

I got a response from glu. They're tryna finesse me....

bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
How do I post a screenshot?

Comments

• Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    How do I post a screenshot?

I did it by uploading from photobucket. Use the icon above that looks like a photo of a tree.
  • Options
    So did we all have cheaters? Fuccouttahere glu...

Screenshot_2016-08-02-10-00-19_zpsx3rk4flh.png
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Lol typical generic response
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    So every single club that played the weekend event has a potential cheater in it? Wow Glu! Just Wow! Can't just say it's because "we f'ed up"?
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    How can we send a screenshot of the club rank when that isn't available?!?
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    There are so many different ways to cheat and what is defined as cheating is such a broad term everyone is a potential cheater.
  • Options
    Slack2306Slack2306 Registered Users 9 Posts
    So the game is automatically detecting cheaters and barring clubs from rewards but will gladly accept your money in the meantime. Perfect.
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    This is dumbest **** I've seen, so anyone can join any club and screw whole club, u guys are a bunch of morons at glu
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    So I guess that would have to mean that every single club in the game has one or more "potential cheaters", since not a single club got rewards... Right? I'm calling shenanigans. Glu with an- at best- really poorly thought-out a*s-covering response. Amazing how disrespectful this company is to its lifeblood. The game's just not worth this garbage treatment. If I didn't enjoy playing with the guys in my club so much, I'd be outta here, posthaste.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    How can we send a screenshot of the club rank when that isn't available?!?

Exactly the event says it never happened.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    "Thank you and gave a great game!" Hahahahha
  • Options
    This seems to make more sense. Remember the NEW cheater detection system that redtrunk mentioned a few weeks ago? I would much more believe that this is the root of the problem and not so much the Home Run Challenge. It appears that the system A) does not work. B) is a bit too sensitive to "potential" cheaters or C) every club apparently has a cheater!
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    This seems to make more sense. Remember the NEW cheater detection system that redtrunk mentioned a few weeks ago? I would much more believe that this is the root of the problem and not so much the Home Run Challenge. It appears that the system A) does not work. B) is a bit too sensitive to "potential" cheaters or C) every club apparently has a cheater!

Possibly.. My inkling is that they canceled Friday's portion of the weekend event thinking that would cancel the whole thing and that they could come in Monday and get it right for this upcoming week, but it didn't work out that way. Then no one monitored the event over the weekend and none of us sent emails to them until Midnight on Sunday when **** hit the fan. Now they're trying to figure out what to do. I doubt very seriously any of this has anything to do with HRD.
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Can you send them a screenshot of horse$hit?
  • Options
    Slack2306Slack2306 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just can't wrap my head around the idea that they're clueless about the problems until we tell them. These aren't select, unique issues. They're widespread, but apparently no effort is spent trying to prevent them. They are constantly working from behind and it's their own fault.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    If they are punishing whole clubs for one or two individuals that cheat they are only going to anger the ones that do not cheat (AKA the ones that actually spend money). That response from GLU is incredibly short sighted. I have not cheated, if someone in my club has and that is the reason I am not getting Axford there is zero chance I will spend another penny on this game. I have no way of knowing if someone in my next club is cheating so what is the point of trying in any of the events and if your not playing events why try to put together such powerful and expensive clubs?. If they can detect cheating how can they not know who the culprit is?
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Just to make it clear, that response was just finger pointing and trying not to take responsibility.

I know plenty of people who chest and don't cheat. Cheating clubs and full honest clubs, no one got rewards for the weekend event.

Then Monday comes and cheaters, and honest players and clubs all got their rewards that I know of.

So the response is bull$hit...
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm not gonna complain. Apple just gave me a refund on the money I spent since the last update. $838.30 to be exact. Not gonna wait for glu to do anything.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    No customer service = refunds and stock price to fall.
  • Options
    Google has agreed to refund me as well. They just asked me to provide them with the order numbers.
  • Options
    Red_TrunkRed_Trunk Banned Users 8 Posts
    We are hard at work to fix the issues. Your 3 #1 picks should be there soon.
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    Exactly the event says it never happened.

played with me lmaoooo
  • Options
    AnthineeAnthinee Registered Users 57 Posts
    If they're punishing a whole club as if they're complicit in one random member's cheating, they have the worst customer service policy in the known universe. The cliche "The customer is always right" is a cliche for a reason: BECAUSE WERE ALWAYS RIGHT!

Could you imagine you buy something on eBay and they say "Sorry, someone from the United States scammed us once, so we're not doing business with you because you also live there. And we're also keeping your money"?