REDTRUNK July29-31 Event Just give everyone...........

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
..............Axford (or 5 star/prime spin) and Tier 6 rewards and call it a day. Probably the easiest fix.

Yes I know some don't deserve him etc etc . Let's just end this already.

Comments

• FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Axford and 10K in gold to each player. Maybe 10K in gold for each day we go without rewards.
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I said it in another thread... Return all the gold everyone spent over the weekend.... and a spin
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I think a legend, a prime, a 5 star and 5 to 10k gold would keep me playing
  • AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    Don't see how giving axford will help if EVERYONE has him, he wouldn't be special then. If everyone was given gold, they can do as they see fit, whether it be mystery boxes, draft picks, game refreshes, etc.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    He's not special now. Dude gets crushed!!!
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    How bout this 2 mystery boxes...only get to pick one..One has axford one has 10 k gold...
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Not much of a mystery!! LOL
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    I want gold. Also need an exchange program.

Something like x amount of gold to exchange #1 draft picks no one wants.

Also need a gold win back option for mystery boxes instead of ****py players we already have and blue cash.
    Yeah but it's something to make up for the screw up plus our even winnings
    How bout buyback program like 1/3 of what a pick costs
  • Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    I want gold. Also need an exchange program.

Something like x amount of gold to exchange #1 draft picks no one wants.

Also need a gold win back option for mystery boxes instead of ****py players we already have and blue cash.

This would be great. I have roughly 80 unopened #1 picks and 200+ Bonus Games and Useless Player Coins.
    The worst part is the franchise players I get are basically inactives except my 3b...wish they'd do pitchers
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This would be great. I have roughly 80 unopened #1 picks and 200+ Bonus Games and Useless Player Coins.

They need to start having legends available with franchise coins.
    And why would anyone whose a 5 star player need 2nd or late round picks...I personally could use a couple 5 star rp but that's it
  • Red_TrunkRed_Trunk Banned Users 8 Posts
    We are hard at work getting everyone draft picks and 8000 in game cash. sorry for the inconvenience
  • bentharbourbentharbour Registered Users 6 Posts
    Troll alert.
  • Red_TrunkRed_Trunk Banned Users 8 Posts
    Troll alert.
    No sense of humor alert
    Now the thread where all the complaints were is gone....another way to run and hide
  • BkyoBkyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just want oxford. It was my first main event win and missing tier 6 and ox is KILLING me! Gibe hey12 what they deserve please
    Ok I'm not gonna post this in other forum but what is wrong with you people, do u act like this in rl and can't follow simple instructions.....all he asked for was your club name and your game name . ..he didn't need to know everyone's name in the club, how many points u scored or anything else....why complicate a screwed up situation .....let them do it quick and easy and if ur in 5 clubs and they all supposedly won then ur a joke , cause this game doesn't have that many clubs winning each weekend...u all need to stop trying to make life difficult for everyone and just use the kiss principal . ....every club didn't win and if u think u can fool the game with that maybe this game is too hard for u to play as is...I'm sorry just want our club rewards and move on already, stop making it tougher...I really hope that glu only gives the rewards to the clubs that actually posted it right maybe then u all will learn how to follow simple instruction, even my kids could have done that