Options

Received a phone call during home run Derby event.

R3D FOREMANR3D FOREMAN Registered Users 41 Posts
Lost all progress. What's the point?

Comments

• Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    Lost all progress. What's the point?

There needs to be a pause button. I lost battery, as up again and running 60 second later and progress was lost. Just stupid.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    As usual simple things are not thought out when they release features....
  • Options
    ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same thing happened to me when I got a text. I had just finished Round 10 of Level 1 when I got a text. The app crashed and restarted and I lost all progress. It started me back at Round 1 of Level 1 like I had never even played.
  • Options
    FlipnnofxFlipnnofx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Glad I found this forum, because it shows that the issues and errors I am having are happening to others. Of course looking through the posts it seems like GLU has no urgency in trying to fix any of this. I lost my progress during a call. Haven't received multiple gold offers that have been waiting to be verified. Had an error after paying out for a home run sluggers match that counted down but never played. If they don't finally respond to this, then I feel we need to kick this up and start reviewing in mass on the app store so that everyone knows how terrible customer service is right now for this game.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I like the concept of HR Derby and adding something new to the game, but it seems as though they released a beta version. I've lost gold and was forced to exit several times.

Glu should have focused their development efforts on upgrading players ratings that are having All Star caliber seasons.... I've found it is important to keep your paying customers happy or they will go elsewhere.