Options

Racism

Racism is running rampant on this board and it's sickening. Hopefully Glu will do something to allow a safe space for black tap baseball players to discuss the game they love.

Comments

• Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    The best way to fix this would be to give every player the number 42, permanently.
  • Options
    Red_TrunkRed_Trunk Banned Users 8 Posts
    Please message me with the name of the user and screen shot of their racist comments and I will take care of it.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Red_Trunk wrote: »
    Please message me with the name of the user and screen shot of their racist comments and I will take care of it.

Redtrunk read the thread MLB perfect inning. It's the one containing the post that you issued me the infraction on. It's complete BS.
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts

People like you are part of the problem. Do you actually think anyone think you are the real redtrunk. Grow the **** up.
  • Options
    Shaggy27Shaggy27 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Redtrunk read the thread MLB perfect inning. It's the one containing the post that you issued me the infraction on. It's complete BS.

I think that is a fake red truck
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Got me for a minute!
  • Options
    You're right, the real red trunk wouldn't be on here trying to solve problems and fix things.
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Dead give away with his 3 post and joined August 2016. Plus we haven't heard anything out of redtrunk in days. What would make you think he would reply to this post.
  • Options
    RobotsmakemehardRobotsmakemehard Registered Users 10 Posts

Done.................
  • Options
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    Dead give away with his 3 post and joined August 2016. Plus we haven't heard anything out of redtrunk in days. What would make you think he would reply to this post.
    I have clearly been very busy trying to get everyone their 3 #1 pick compensation.
  • Options
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    People like you are part of the problem. Do you actually think anyone think you are the real redtrunk. Grow the **** up.

Here at GLU we take issues between customers very seriously. In order help to better alleviate your issue I will sending you a free Sense of Humor so that you can find happiness and joy while spending your day with GLU.
  • Options
    AvocadoAvocado Registered Users 26 Posts
    Here at GLU we take issues between customers very seriously. In order help to better alleviate your issue I will sending you a free Sense of Humor so that you can find happiness and joy while spending your day with GLU.

You aren't redtrunk.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    At least this redtrunk posted today.
  • Options
    RobotsmakemehardRobotsmakemehard Registered Users 10 Posts
    Avocado wrote: »
    You aren't redtrunk.

My our not an Avacodo. If you were, I would have eaten you already.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    At least this redtrunk posted today.
    True story
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    No you won't. After I exposed a glitch, and called the person out, I was called everything and got death threats and someone got my phone number and left me a nutty message. Let's play the game and act like it will be fixed and all okay and just a few bad apples but we all know it goes unpunished.