This post post about Google play removing the app.....

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
..............made me smile a little. Thanks Grantile

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?215324-MLB-Perfect-inning&p=481537&viewfull=1#post481537

Today, 06:10 AM #3
Experienced Member
I reached out to google play yesterday to try and get a refund from the weekend and the CS rep said the number of complaints about Glu this weekend were staggering. They said that the will be looking into the matter and could possibly be removing the app entirely from the play store! Imagine the number of pi$$ed off people then that would be looking for refunds on all of their purchases!

Comments

• grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    No problem. By the way.... I've already heard back from google support more times in 2 days than I have from Glu in the last four months that I've been playing this game.
  • ThissuxThissux Registered Users 4 Posts
    I gave up on glu, just received all money spent in last 30 days from googleplay. It is a shame this is such a poorly run app. I made some friends through the game. If you leave, make sure you get a refund due to incompetense.
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Will they refund you if you used google play cards
  • ThissuxThissux Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dustis1232 wrote: »

Sorry, no idea, but give it a try
  • EastcoasthitterEastcoasthitter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dustis1232 wrote: »

Yes they will refund the google play gift cards, they will credit your Google play account. You would have credit on Google play that you would then be able to use elsewhere in the playstore.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    With all the refunds from iOS I wonder if they'll consider removing the app from the their store as well.