Dreamteam baby !

Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
so no winstreak so ROBOTS cant use that as excuse 22M TOUGH BATTLE WITH GODHEIM LETS GO !

Comments

• JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    so no winstreak so ROBOTS cant use that as excuse 22M TOUGH BATTLE WITH GODHEIM LETS GO !

Obviously we all love the fact the Robots are falling apart from the inside out...
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Nicely done fellas, both of you...leaders of the clubs that took em down back to back. They were such an impressive club! I wonder if they will be back..
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I love the fact that everyone talks about the robots. I love reading all the comments. Maybe one day dream team, batters up or godheim can be like robots. At the end of the day there will never be a club as dominant as robots
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    I love the fact that everyone talks about the robots. I love reading all the comments. Maybe one day dream team, batters up or godheim can be like robots. At the end of the day there will never be a club as dominant as robots

Yep. Dominant like this.
    ohoh.png
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »

Y'all were the best, for a long time.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    Odd day Tuesday was Godheim and Batters Up were battling for most of the day but Robots abandoned the league around 3pm ET with 3.8 million points and didn't score again the rest of the day...not sure what happened to them.

Batters up ended up pulling ahead at the last second and beat Godheim...good game ya'll. We'll try to get you guys back next time.
    Odd day Tuesday was Godheim and Batters Up were battling for most of the day but Robots abandoned the league around 3pm ET with 3.8 million points and didn't score again the rest of the day...not sure what happened to them.

Batters up ended up pulling ahead at the last second and beat Godheim...good game ya'll. We'll try to get you guys back next time.

It wasn't Batters Up. It was DreamTeam that edged past Godheim last night.
  • 1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts

Thanks Hosmer, tell Simone I said what's up.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    You're right, my apologies. DreamTeam 23 was who beat us. Great battle both teams.
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Agreed hosmer hopefully today we just go for tier 6 but hopefully tomorrow we have another good battle
    You're right, my apologies. DreamTeam 23 was who beat us. Great battle both teams.

Absolutely great battle. Lotta fun and you guys rock!