Robots

124Next

Comments

• Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Yeah them too, see I don't worry bout them cause I figure we win or don't , simple as that...cause we do it the right way on the game...not saying batters up doesn't but u gotta admit robots and Godheim doing something , and yes prob cheating by them, part of every online game out there so it is what it is cause one day they will get caught
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Uw10 wrote: »
    Yeah them too, see I don't worry bout them cause I figure we win or don't , simple as that...cause we do it the right way on the game...not saying batters up doesn't but u gotta admit robots and Godheim doing something , and yes prob cheating by them, part of every online game out there so it is what it is cause one day they will get caught

I am willing to bet the Robots got caught with something, hence why they aren't winning anymore. Not sure if Godheim has a hack or not, they may just have top players.
  • rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    But godheim and dream team are still there

I heard that many teams seem to be in jail after last week update including big player from top clubs.
    It is possible the reason why some clubs broke up because key contributor gets flagged.
    The biggest surprise to me today is a famous player seems to be flagged in this sprint event but he is an IPHONE user who claims no cheat is available on IPHONE so......
    rasin wrote: »
    I heard that many teams seem to be in jail after last week update including big player from top clubs.
    It is possible the reason why some clubs broke up because key contributor gets flagged.
    The biggest surprise to me today is a famous player seems to be flagged in this sprint event but he is an IPHONE user who claims no cheat is available on IPHONE so......

There was a cheat for iPhone that some claimed to use, and I don't see those players on the leaderboard anymore. Must have been using that and got caught.
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    I hope glu continues to clean up the game, but let's face it: they've barely put a dent in the problem. I've been fortunate enough to play with several of the top clubs and meet many of the top players, some clean, some not so much. And there is still quite a bit of the not-so-much.
    Who? Lol. Batters Up 2016 is who you need to worry about...

Jason, your club is badass, no doubt...seemingly setting the bar at the top of the tap world. Omg nice job, you guys rock! But...overlooking Godheim and Dream team might be a mistake. Both of those clubs are capable of challenging any club in TSB. And there are others out there as well. You'll be challenged to keep your spot at the top, my friend. But, therein lies the fun!
  • Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Lady, I think if you just stopped responding, the comments would soon die out... And really, who cares if anyone on here is really who they say they are? I mean, the beauty of the internet is that you can be whoever you choose to be, and it doesn't matter if you like me, believe me, or trust me... Aren't we all just trying to beat the snot out of the next team (club)? Trust me, I am! You're just another team name I need to pound on during the weekly events. Nothing more... Best of luck to you!
    That's right...I just did that! As one half of the TSB power couple (as declared by some dillhole-*** is THAT anyway?), I hereby proclaim that Batters Up 2016 is officially the current team to beat in Tap. Kings of the hill. Numero Uno. I think y'all will do well defending it, too, and of course I wish you the absolute best. But I've had what you've got and I want it back, so game on!!!
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    Lady, I think if you just stopped responding, the comments would soon die out... And really, who cares if anyone on here is really who they say they are? I mean, the beauty of the internet is that you can be whoever you choose to be, and it doesn't matter if you like me, believe me, or trust me... Aren't we all just trying to beat the snot out of the next team (club)? Trust me, I am! You're just another team name I need to pound on during the weekly events. Nothing more... Best of luck to you!

I welcome the competition. May the better club win and may both clubs enjoy the ride.
    Jason, your club is badass, no doubt...seemingly setting the bar at the top of the tap world. Omg nice job, you guys rock! But...overlooking Godheim and Dream team might be a mistake. Both of those clubs are capable of challenging any club in TSB. And there are others out there as well. You'll be challenged to keep your spot at the top, my friend. But, therein lies the fun!

Oh I am sure they are some top players, I just don't know anything about those clubs. So we shall see what competition brings!
    Simple solution ...every club that is 3 stars or less in one group, 3.5 in another 4 in another 4.5 in another and 5 in another...that makes only 5 winning clubs each week..problem solved to avoid another headache like this past weekend caused

Clubs (and teams) would just modify their star ratings.
    Oh I am sure they are some top players, I just don't know anything about those clubs. So we shall see what competition brings!

Lol I like your attitude, Jason. And your crew shares it. That's one of the things that makes Batters Up so great. Y'all are ready to get after it vs. anybody! I dig that. So glad I met you and had the opportunities I had there. Good times. As for Godheim, take my word for it - they can get after it when they want. And Dream Team? You know two things: they beat Robots too, and they have a Ladyphillie ( who is not one of their top players...they have some frickin' go-getters). I'll tell you another thing: they want to defeat anyone who comes in their bracket, no matter who it is. When they enter a bracket, its THEIRS, and anybody who wants it is gonna have to take it from 'em. From US. So, the table is set, let's eat!
  • ex robotex robot Registered Users 1 Posts
    If there are any other ex robots out there who are sick of their bogus rhetoric, send me a private message to join another club. Robots are arrogant and losers.
    ex robot wrote: »
    If there are any other ex robots out there who are sick of their bogus rhetoric, send me a private message to join another club. Robots are arrogant and losers.

You can also message me. Start a game with me. JASONWFRITTS
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Anyone who wants cheaters in their club doesn't care bout doing things the right way, too bad that's how alot on the game view things
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    rasin wrote: »

I heard that too. It is disgusting that this guy defending himself so hard and finally we find he telling lies.
    Getting all legend players with smart strategy and some money within a few weeks.... full of BS.