Options

Lost/stolen gold

kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
When playing the gold leagues in hr derby, a matchup was found but then never loaded; it just stayed on the loading screen for 5+ minutes until I force quit. When I opened the game back up, however, I noticed that my gold was taken away, even though I never played the game. Is there going to be a patch to fix this? And how do I go about getting my gold back?

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Fill out a form to customer service so they can ignore you..... Cause they don't care.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Exactly, sent same issue to customer care Wednesday and redtrunk on Sunday and not a peep from either on the subject. Also lost all my sluggers that I bought and 6850 in gold progress. Nothing from them at all. But redtrunk did have time to issue me an infraction for standing up for myself.
  • Options
    bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I had a similar issue where I bought a legend box and it took double the gold from me and I only got one pick. I contacted customer service in the game and they apologized and said they are looking into my issue.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I had a similiar issue as well. I was on the 10th game twice at level 3 and lost, I paid the gold, game froze and I was forced to exit and start over and lost the gold.Same thing happened at level 2.