#1 picks all gone after update

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I had 50 #1 Draft picks and they are all gone? team name badteamtbatti

Comments

• hweyvhhweyvh Registered Users 9 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    I had 50 #1 Draft picks and they are all gone? team name badteamtbatti

Wouldve been 90% 3* picks, not like youre missing out.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Sorry man, I did the #1 draft pick hack on your account. Needed them for my kid's teams.
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Sorry man, I did the #1 draft pick hack on your account. Needed them for my kid's teams.

Yeah you're a riot. Give the guy a break. Maybe he is just starting out and needs them
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Yeah you're a riot. Give the guy a break. Maybe he is just starting out and needs them

Yeah it's a new team and I was saving them.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Still no reply from customer service or Redtrunk.
  • Jdizzle17Jdizzle17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dixon what's the number 1 draft pick back? I had 26 1st over all picks and i got screwed out of mine
  • Hassler73Hassler73 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Might as well let it go. I had 9-10 #1 picks. From past times and even in past years, nothing will be done about it.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I actually had about 25 or 30 number one picks I had been saving up from that your rewards for a few weeks before leveling up. I even have a picture but it wasn't enough for customer care and they said that it's impossible for anything that you have to be lost because they have some protection against it. I forgot the exact name for it but the guy I spoke with gave me some ridiculous answer that that's impossible and doesn't happen