Options

GLU what are u gonna do

Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
I appreciate the fact that you will be going through our repose in 24 to 48 hours. What I am waiting to see is what you guys are gonna do to keep your customers and to make up for this HUGE mistake. Not once have you mentioned anything about going above and beyond to satisfy your customers. Also what about the people who did not post on this forum? Redtrunk you please answer these two questions. It would be greatly appreciated. I think we all understand that you guys are working to rectify this situation and we would appreciate honesty and straight forward answers
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    NoLimitCeoNoLimitCeo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dustis1232 wrote: »
    I appreciate the fact that you will be going through our repose in 24 to 48 hours. What I am waiting to see is what you guys are gonna do to keep your customers and to make up for this HUGE mistake. Not once have you mentioned anything about going above and beyond to satisfy your customers. Also what about the people who did not post on this forum? Redtrunk you please answer these two questions. It would be greatly appreciated. I think we all understand that you guys are working to rectify this situation and we would appreciate honesty and straight forward answers
    Thank you

Very well said. The rewards we are rightfully due aren't enough. After this turmoil that they have put us through we are owed much more than those rewards.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Couldn't agree more. Lots of people who play this game do not read this forum. How are they going to be compensated?
  • Options
    EastcoasthitterEastcoasthitter Registered Users 4 Posts
    They better hope someone in their club reads and posts on this forum I guess. I had to register on the forum so myself and members of my club had their voices heard. Supposedly as said in other thread, most teams should see rewards within 24-48 hours. I will believe this when I see it.
  • Options
    bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    They need to sack up and give everyone 10,000 gold. It costs the company nothing, people will blow right through it, then buy more, and business continues as usual.
  • Options
    NoLimitCeoNoLimitCeo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. Lots of people who play this game do not read this forum. How are they going to be compensated?

Or will RedTrunk give us another excuse for why we didn't get the rewards.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Well yes the rewards for the weekend are a must...There is no way they can poss go through 20 pages of posts about every club supposedly winning past weekend....so only fair way is all 6 tiers plus axford...unless u have him then a mystery box or something...it would be nice tto if they actually added gold to that but I wouldn't count on it. I just want the saga over
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

There's also people that do read the forum that have stopped playing because of all these issues
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts

Sorry I have been quiet today, I am manually working to give each and every one of you the rewards you were supposed to receive. Many users who were affected reported issues with customer service, and those users will also get their rewards.
  • Options
    Cubsnum1Cubsnum1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The thread for rewards was closed by the time I knew. I was in threed1 and purge. Team names-cubsnum1, cubbiesnum1, and cubssnum1.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Sorry I have been quiet today, I am manually working to give each and every one of you the rewards you were supposed to receive. Many users who were affected reported issues with customer service, and those users will also get their rewards.

THANK YOU RED. I was probably impacted more from this than 90% of you, and I am fine with receiving ONLY what I earned. Stop looking for a handout you bunch of habitual tier 2 teams. I'm sure some of you will claim to have spent more time/gold this past weekend than I did but here's my loss.. 4 teams ALL tier 6, ALL first place, in two clubs. I put up over 6 million points between the four teams and spent over 14K gold on the weekend (I think some might've been spent on upgrades but the VAST majority was for energy refresh, ice wraps, boosts). For that reason I'm aggravated by all the people spamming that they want 10K gold and a free legend player. Earn you rewards fellas and be happy they're rectifying this at all. In the 1980's Ford Motor let hundreds (thousands?) of people burn up in their Ford Pinto because the lawsuits were cheaper than a recall. Y'all should be happy Glu didn't just ignore this problem or pay us off with draft picks. Lastly, be easy on Redtrunk as he is the ONLY ONE doing anything positive for us that we are aware of.
  • Options
    And again redtrunk u didn't answer the question about what glu is gonna do besides the rewards. Does your company not understand this or is that all u are going to do? Like a previous poster said give everyone 10k gold let them blow through it then they buy more . Last question, since I reported every player on my team even though you stated that we shouldn't will they all get the rewards? I'm the club leader so that should be good enough right? Also tier 6 for everyone should be your companies starting point for thanking your CUSTOMERS for loyalty through this programming crisis
  • Options
    Redtrunk, as a thank you to your customers, please post an excel spreadsheet here with the scores of each team/club from this previous weekend. We'll use it to congratulate/publicly shame all these complainers on this forum asking for 10K gold and Griffey.
  • Options
    And again redtrunk u didn't answer the question about what glu is gonna do besides the rewards. Does your company not understand this or is that all u are going to do? Like a previous poster said give everyone 10k gold let them blow through it then they buy more . Last question, since I reported every player on my team even though you stated that we shouldn't will they all get the rewards? I'm the club leader so that should be good enough right? Also tier 6 for everyone should be your companies starting point for thanking your CUSTOMERS for loyalty through this programming crisis

If they do this I will create 50 new teams immediately, create a new club and use the 10K per team to buy all the boosts I can. Then everyone who doesn't do this will be highly disadvantaged.
  • Options
    I don't care how they do it. You have to admit they should do more than just fix their error. The whole week was a nightmare. Don't care if it's gold or a legend player or in game cash. I just want to see a little extra effort from them.
  • Options
    I don't care how they do it. You have to admit they should do more than just fix their error. The whole week was a nightmare. Don't care if it's gold or a legend player or in game cash. I just want to see a little extra effort from them.

I don't agree. This was a wonderful week other than people panicking. Those of us who get tier 6 and depend on that gold/cash to play events throughout the week were unable to play at the same level but I reluctantly bought gold to make up for that. There was a mistake and they're doing what they can. I'm over it and I'm happy to get anything out of this.

edit: if my four teams don't get what they earned I will be upset again. But they've shown that they're trying to make this right.
  • Options
    Redtrunk, as a thank you to your customers, please post an excel spreadsheet here with the scores of each team/club from this previous weekend. We'll use it to congratulate/publicly shame all these complainers on this forum asking for 10K gold and Griffey.

I agree that half of theses people are probably inflating their results. My club did not and will not. Having said that. Please stop kissing glu ***. I hate getting into a one sided battle of wits. It bores me
  • Options
    I agree that half of theses people are probably inflating their results. My club did not and will not. Having said that. Please stop kissing glu ***. I hate getting into a one sided battle of wits. It bores me

Pfft, the only *** I'm kissing is Redtrunk who has been a complete professional throughout all this and deserves to not have to read a bunch of ******** posts from teenagers who haven't spent a penny on this game. That teenager remark doesn't necessarily apply to you.
  • Options
    We are all upset and you are correct about the teenager part. I have been understanding with redtrunk. All I really want is answers. This whole problem could have been fixed if they would have junked the update as soon as they saw all the bugs. Then troubleshooter it offline, but glu wanted to make more money on homerun derby. I understand the coding part and going backward with an update isn't that difficult
  • Options
    Also insertteamhere I apologize for the rude comment toward you. That was out of line. Frustration got the better of me
  • Options
    We are all upset and you are correct about the teenager part. I have been understanding with redtrunk. All I really want is answers. This whole problem could have been fixed if they would have junked the update as soon as they saw all the bugs. Then troubleshooter it offline, but glu wanted to make more money on homerun derby. I understand the coding part and going backward with an update isn't that difficult

I feel you but think of it from a business standpoint: you just paid two programmers upwards of $8000 to help code the new update then updated equipment and whatever implementation may cost. You run into some problems, potentially with the update, then the programmers of course say "we can fix this!" So you let them. You run into some more issues, well **** what do you do? If you s**** the whole update over a couple of bugs (although major bugs) you wasted a ton of money and you STILL have to come out with another upgrade because 10K people have a non-working version all of a sudden. Then come the complaints from the people who spent gold on the home run derby sluggers. Point of all this is it isn't an easy solution.
  • Options
    Also insertteamhere I apologize for the rude comment toward you. That was out of line. Frustration got the better of me
    All good dude. Just everyone say thanks to Red
  • Options
    Well I've read so many posts the past 2 days in the time I have my head is spinning so I'm sure redtrunk is too. However with that said yes rewards for weekend are a must, a little something xtra would be nice to show us that glu does know where their paychecks truly come from. And you are prob right w those teenage spoiled brats. As far as all those teams winning give me a break as I posted way earlier today about. Glu does know no way they all won, but if by some chance the data got screwed up and disappeared u gotta make it fair to all clubs who posted their name and member ID the same . Unfortunately if that did happen it's part of business otherwise u lose a customer base and no one wants that
  • Options
    I feel you but think of it from a business standpoint: you just paid two programmers upwards of $8000 to help code the new update then updated equipment and whatever implementation may cost. You run into some problems, potentially with the update, then the programmers of course say "we can fix this!" So you let them. You run into some more issues, well **** what do you do? If you s**** the whole update over a couple of bugs (although major bugs) you wasted a ton of money and you STILL have to come out with another upgrade because 10K people have a non-working version all of a sudden. Then come the complaints from the people who spent gold on the home run derby sluggers. Point of all this is it isn't an easy solution.

Dont get me started on home run derby. If one more person calls me during a match I'm gonna lose it
  • Options
    Lol. Not glus fault but still sucks
  • Options
    As far as home run derby, that should have been separate from the game.. new app not added into the same one
  • Options
    I think it's awesome that they created it. Just wish it would have been a smoother addition that's all
  • Options
    Cubs1117Cubs1117 Registered Users 2 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »

This is the response I got when also reporting it to customer service. You really think people are getting compensated?

We understand your frustration. However, you should be in the club when they are rewarded. Otherwise you will no longer retrieve your rewards.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Dont get me started on home run derby. If one more person calls me during a match I'm gonna lose it

No one ever calls me, so I'm good on that. :'(