Options

This is absurd! Redtrunk / glu take a look at this bs

Crush CityCrush City Registered Users 1 Posts
How in the **** is this possible?! I'm at Expert level right now and have an above average lineup for hitting. Danny Salazar is by all means an Ace yet he gets tagged for 15 Earned Runs on 16 hits in 4 innings?! Not to mention the FINAL SCORE!
How am I supposed to compete with this type of BS? I haven't been able to pull ANY Relief Pitcher at least 3.5 stars or better.

imagepng

Edit- My screenshots won't upload to this post but I lost by well over 30 runs

Comments

• Options
    Shaggy27Shaggy27 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Danny Salazar is a decent pitcher but he is far from an Ace in this game at expert level, I know I've smacked him around for the same amount of runs and hits. Wait until your at higher levels and your prime pitcher gets shelled for 10 runs in the first inning. Redtruck is dealing with bigger issues than you having a bad pitching game. It happens to all of us
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Crush City wrote: »
    How in the **** is this possible?! I'm at Expert level right now and have an above average lineup for hitting. Danny Salazar is by all means an Ace yet he gets tagged for 15 Earned Runs on 16 hits in 4 innings?! Not to mention the FINAL SCORE!
    How am I supposed to compete with this type of BS? I haven't been able to pull ANY Relief Pitcher at least 3.5 stars or better.

imagepng

So the real trick to sucess in this game is to either spend crazy coin or avoid leveling up as long as possible. Each level you advance their hitting gets better, your hitting gets worse. I had a 3 hitter batting .356 in the early levels.

Do not win playoffs.
    Keep a 1 star player on the pine to avoid a great team and a autopromote.

Then Danny Salazar and the rest of your decent lineup will dominate. But of course at this point you either restart, or deal with a 33.50 ERA.

But Glu will not ask the others to go easy on you.
  • Options
    JiggleytittiesJiggleytitties Registered Users 6 Posts
    Crush City wrote: »

imagepng

Complaining about losing a game?Your hilarious bro!How is this possible?Lmfao!New to the game huh?
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Wainwright is my ace and he gets hammered too. It's life lol
  • Options
    Todd567Todd567 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My ace is prime verlander and get crushed regularly, Salazar is what 4 star.
  • Options
    kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    If you really want to talk cheating, try the HR Derby leagues. Every single player I have faced over my previous 20 match-ups has been rated a minimum of 7 points higher than me. I have absolutely 0% chance of ever winning. I honestly don't see why anyone would ever play these and I'm sickened that GLU would program such straight up robbery of their users.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If you really want to talk cheating, try the HR Derby leagues. Every single player I have faced over my previous 20 match-ups has been rated a minimum of 7 points higher than me. I have absolutely 0% chance of ever winning. I honestly don't see why anyone would ever play these and I'm sickened that GLU would program such straight up robbery of their users.

I've beat 3-4 teams ranked higher than me tonight... Including 96 Cespedes
  • Options
    kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Who were you using? My best player is rated 73, and almost everyone I face is rated 85+. I go 12 for 12 over 80% of the time and still lose because I get matched against higher rated players every time.
  • Options
    LivingstonhighLivingstonhigh Registered Users 13 Posts
    My ace is elite Kershaw 10-10-10 and he gets killed in 5 inning by granting 15 runs. This is a hitting game bro....
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    This is part of the issue. People report **** that isn't cheating and then actual reports get ignored and everything exponentially worsens. I HATE this company and don't know why I play. But I do.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    This is part of the issue. People report **** that isn't cheating and then actual reports get ignored and everything exponentially worsens. I HATE this company and don't know why I play. But I do.

Youre awful. Stop dragging posts from 1999 to the front.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    This is from 3 weeks ago, which is actually when I opened the ticket and have yet to get a response.

Mind your own ****in business or stfu. I'll move whatever I want however I want. Maybe I'll go back 50 pages. ****off.