Options

Thank you Redtrunk and the hard working programmers at Glu.

InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
Seriously. Thank you for trying to make this right. Glu isn't known for customer service but considering how many things have gone wrong just in this one game in the past 7 days, I feel y'all are going above and beyond. Red, PM me an address and preferred toppings and I'll send you a pizza.

Comments

• Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    You've set a good example throughout this debacle, and it's pretty refreshing actually. It must be tough for one guy to fill all of our requests and not express frustration at all the whining that's going on.
  • Options
    kevingonnalosekevingonnalose Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I don't think its right having GLU employees post here in an attempt to make it seem like GLU has good customer service. I would like to say NO THANK YOU to all employees from GLU for their terrible customer service. Not only is the game poorly designed, but they have been straight up stealing from their users and getting away with it. I have lost tons due to this game's glitches & poor design and have not received any response whatsoever. I highly suggest that no one put any money into this app.
  • Options
    I don't think its right having GLU employees post here in an attempt to make it seem like GLU has good customer service. I would like to say NO THANK YOU to all employees from GLU for their terrible customer service. Not only is the game poorly designed, but they have been straight up stealing from their users and getting away with it. I have lost tons due to this game's glitches & poor design and have not received any response whatsoever. I highly suggest that no one put any money into this app.

You think I work for Glu?
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sometimes u do come across that way
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    I thought he was trolling lol. Never thought he was serious.
  • Options
    Dustis1232 wrote: »
    Sometimes u do come across that way

I appreciate your comment and will be reviewing it to come up with a snarky response. Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Agreed! This can't be easy. Thanks for trying to do the right thing under difficult circumstances.