Options

Please help!

Hassler73Hassler73 Registered Users 8 Posts
I have no idea what to do! I haven't been able to play the past 2 days! Every time I open game it freezes at 96 or 97%. I have restarted phone, deleted app, but nothing seems to work! What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    What kind of phone
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Just leave the app deleted and move on with your life. This game is pretty much ruined at this point anyway.
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    Go to your settings, then application manager. Click the app, then delete the cache. Not the data, just the cache. It SHOULD help. I had this problem a couple months ago.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Or u can try uninstall and reinstall
  • Options
    I have tried all of these recommended, and still having issue. Is there anything else ?
  • Options
    dm2723dm2723 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having the same problem buddy, with both my iPhone and android. I haven't tried to delete and reinstall yet, but from what you're saying sounds like that doesn't work either. Ever since the did the homerun contest update there's been server issues, it'd be nice if they would post a formal announcement on here.
  • Options
    It is going on a week! That I haven't been able to load the game! What is up? Admin. , developer , engineer , anyone able to help?!?!? This is getting old not being able to play!
  • Options
    mpmjem2010mpmjem2010 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I have an iPhone and this happened....I went to iPhone settings, then safari, then clicked on clear history/website data, and it fixed mine..