Options

Redtrunk - your job depends on this

REDTRUNK,

Seems like the development team is a made up of a bunch of high school kids who just took their first computer class. Obviously Glu gets what they paid for. Instead of waiting until Monday, in order to give everyone an even playing field, they just had to have a weekend event to bring in the $$ and make up for the days it was not running.

Servers issued aside, why the hell are we getting back-to-back weekends where the Weekend Event prize is someone that the majority of us have already won? It makes zero business sense. That's like bringing back an older model vehicle when we all have the new one already. So not only does your software development team suck, but so does your business development team.

Lastly, please do not give us draft picks, that will just **** people off even more. Give everyone a legend reliever, a legend home run derby slugger, and 10K in Gold. It's the least your guys can do after waisting everyone's time/money.

Comments

• Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Three #1 draft picks are useless for my team. Please don't try and cop out again with more free draft pics. To a lot of players, they're useless.

Give us all 10K in gold and that would stop 99% of the negative talk. Go over the top with customer service this time.
  • Options
    realpusherkingrealpusherking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    missed out on oxford and tier 6
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    How do you know what redtrunk's job depends on?

Oh yah youre banned already so can't respond...
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Hahahaahaa
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    How do you know what redtrunk's job depends on?

Oh yah youre banned already so can't respond...

Guess who's back :)
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I hate glu but RedTrunk has claimed "no employees of glu exploit this game". However if this Op has knowledge of red trunks job on the line, then he has inside info he's using, which negates red trunks "announcements." One said about a month back he was switching and taking less responsibility, and things went to **** after. op is shady but may be right
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I hate glu but RedTrunk has claimed "no employees of glu exploit this game". However if this Op has knowledge of red trunks job on the line, then he has inside info he's using, which negates red trunks "announcements." One said about a month back he was switching and taking less responsibility, and things went to **** after. op is shady but may be right

Youre a ****ing moron. I'll let you struggle to figure out why. Here's a hint: when someone says "you're job is on the line" in a public forum, it isn't necessarily literal. That person doesn't really know if someone will be fired or not.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Classy response. I think the fact the poster is full of **** and pretends to know the situation firsthand is shady but to outright dismiss it, without evidence either way, seems stupid. But whatever

I don't think u need to tell anyone this "may not be literal" which is why my final statement said "may" and not "is".