Anyone get rewards from last weekend yet?

Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
I got a message from customer support on my app that said most clubs have gotten them. Has onyine got them or got this reply message?
Prev1

Comments

• Shaggy27Shaggy27 Registered Users 6 Posts
    My team has not
  • Tigertown84Tigertown84 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I had a message this morning that said I would get a box with 3 #1's and 126 gold after restarting. Restarted and had nothing new...

Wasn't that excited for the three 3* players that I would get anyway...
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Why 126 gold
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Nothing in our club either...still not spending or buying gold for anyone in club......at this point if we don't get anything by tonite we aren't gonna cause of weekend event so I think they screwed us big time
  • Tigertown84Tigertown84 Registered Users 11 Posts
    No clue why 126. Sounds equivalent to the cash I spent over the weekend...
  • bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Nope. My guess is we'll get tired of waiting or they'll say something about people switching clubs....nothing will happen and it'll be business as usual for glu.
  • Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    Nope. My guess is we'll get tired of waiting or they'll say something about people switching clubs....nothing will happen and it'll be business as usual for glu.

I have faith in red trunk. He always gets the job done.
    I have faith in th in red trunk. He always gets things done.

He seems like a pretty solid dude but a lot of us have switched clubs since the whole fiasco started and that's the one question that has gone unanswered. What happens to those of us who have switched clubs?
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    As long as you reported the club you were in over the weekend everything should be just fine.

I am currently working to get out everyone's reward, but it's not a quick process. My estimate from yesterday is still probably correct though - you should see rewards in the next 24 hours or so.
    "Should"

I hear you homie lol.
  • Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    "Should"

I hear you homie lol.

Now what did I tell you ? Red trunk is the bomb
    Thanks redtrunk. I know this is a pain I the butt. We appreciate you keeping us informed
    Now what did I tell you ? Red trunk is the bomb

He seems to be the only one with a pulse at glu lol.

I'd pay real money for the opportunity to walk through their offices for 5 minutes slapping people.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    As long as you reported the club you were in over the weekend everything should be just fine.

I am currently working to get out everyone's reward, but it's not a quick process. My estimate from yesterday is still probably correct though - you should see rewards in the next 24 hours or so.

What about the people that tried reporting after it was closed?
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    He seems to be the only one with a pulse at glu lol.

I'd pay real money for the opportunity to walk through their offices for 5 minutes slapping people.

I think the reality is the company is mostly concerned about support Kim Kardashian.
  • ThissuxThissux Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got my rewards, legend Ryan, 15,000 gold and 10 number 1 picks. I finished 8th in the tourney
    Seriously dude?
  • yarddog1886yarddog1886 Registered Users 4 Posts
    nope nothing
  • EFC1878NSNOEFC1878NSNO Registered Users 1 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »

Thanks Redtrunk.
    Still not received anything. I just checked now 11:30m CT, Thur Aug 4 and still nothing.
    Team name EFC1878NSNO. Club name Refill.
    Won event and got tier 6. I have Axford already, so should be 3 X 5-star picks I think.
  • rebelpride702rebelpride702 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dustis1232 wrote: »
    I got a message from customer support on my app that said most clubs have gotten them. Has onyine got them or got this reply message?

I did. axford and t6

thank you redtrunk.
  • realpusherkingrealpusherking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    lost out on oxford prime and tier 6 can u help redtrunk
  • realpusherkingrealpusherking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hi redtrunk I'm with those guys also won event tier 6 and prime oxford never received awards club name is refill and team name is realpusherking
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    So I've been hearing people getting rewards. Is Glu really only giving rewards to people who are on this forum and had the opportunity to respond to redtrunk's post asking for team names before he locked it?
    I got in and haven't received mine so who knows.
    Listen all I know ur frustrated but there has to be time limits for everything in life and red trunk gave everyone ample time to post so more than likely if u didn't post when he asked for it you are probably too late and that's not his fault. I only knew of this forum 3 weeks ago cause someone I was playing told me so don't blame red trunk if u didn't get it in in time...plus more than half did not even post the way he asked to keep it dimple
    And no I have not received mine yet either nor anyone else in my club and we posted in that time frame
  • JACKMEH0FFFJACKMEH0FFF Registered Users 3 Posts
    No I still have nothing and placed 3rd place
  • JACKMEH0FFFJACKMEH0FFF Registered Users 3 Posts
    TEAM NAME: JACKMEH0FFF .
    GROUP NAME: MIGHTYMICE.
    Still no weekend rewards for 3rd place.
  • BkyoBkyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nothing for me. Team bkyo was in club hey12 we got 1st and tier6
  • FreezerbyrneFreezerbyrne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Rec'd my rewards sometime overnight. Glad to have it resolved.