Options

500K points in 30 minutes?

hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
How do these players rack up over 500K points in less than 30 minutes? Seems not possible.....

Comments

• Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    They have the multiplier hack. First you have to get the accolade.

Then you buy 8 500 gold sluggers.

Then your own multiplier moves a decimal over to the right. So as an exampke, x1.5 is now x15.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    It's very easy if you have lots of gold to spend on refreshing and boosts
  • Options
    what does 8 500 gold sluggers mean?
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Dixon is just messing with you.

500K in 30 minutes is easy BTW. Everyone playing with win streak and club boosts.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    hsdirt00 wrote: »
    what does 8 500 gold sluggers mean?

Lol....means you can't take 97% of the stuff you see on here seriously.

Someone said it best....there are 2 kinds of people who play this game.

1. Those who play strictly for fun. May/may not put up modest - low numbers on events. It's all for FUN though.

2. Those who really take this **** seriously and will do whatever to see their names on top of a leaderboard....from spending tons of money...to cheating.

If you're a number 1....completely ignore the number 2's. They're a completely different breed of folks.

If you're a number 2.....I pray you find something tangible to spend your time and money on because IMHO you're a weirdo.

Hope this helps. Bless.
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Dixon is just messing with you.

500K in 30 minutes is easy BTW. Everyone playing with win streak and club boosts.

yeah, once you pass the 30 win streak mark you are getting 20K+ per win. Only takes a few seconds to autoplay a game. If you aren't losing at all, 500K would take far less than 30 mins to reach.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    My guess would be that you still have to spend a sh*t load of gold to keep refreshing your energy then, thats a ton of gold to get there that fast... Personally, I would rather spend my hard earned money on real things...
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    hsdirt00 wrote: »
    My guess would be that you still have to spend a sh*t load of gold to keep refreshing your energy then, thats a ton of gold to get there that fast... Personally, I would rather spend my hard earned money on real things...

You're a #1
  • Options
    ThbeabThbeab Registered Users 14 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »

1. Those who play strictly for fun. May/may not put up modest - low numbers on events. It's all for FUN though.

2. Those who really take this **** seriously and will do whatever to see their names on top of a leaderboard....from spending tons of money...to cheating.

If you're a number 1....completely ignore the number 2's. They're a completely different breed of folks.

If you're a number 2.....I pray you find something tangible to spend your time and money on because IMHO you're a weirdo.

Hope this helps. Bless.

This is perfect man. I started this game to play just for fun. And my first week my playing for fun netted me #1 overall for the week in runs, hits and wins. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DID THAT because ever since, no matter how much I play, I lose to teams I used to beat, I pop up pitches that used to be hits, my HRs fall short at literally the warning track over and over, and my 4 star pitchers give up runs in bunches, especially if I just scored to take the lead, the other team always scores again to tie it up. I bought upgrades galore. Thank god I haven't spent any REAL money on this POS game. I just want to play and have fun.
    I still don't understand how putting my best players in at every position makes it LESS likely that I win. When I swap out my 3+ star players for 2 star guys, I win more often. Makes No Sense.
  • Options
    ariusvideoariusvideo Registered Users 29 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »

Hope this helps. Bless.

Amen @bootopia!