iTunes Refund

zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
I was just refunded all of the money I've spent on this game by Apple after a brief online chat with iTunes support.

It really isn't hard for anyone considering it.

Just sayin...
Prev13

Comments

• Tigertown84Tigertown84 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I started the process with Apple Support, but haven't heard anything yet.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    How did you start the process? The only options I saw when trying to open the case were live chat or a phone call. I used the live chat option.
    I sent an email thru Apple Support website. Maybe I should try the iTunes Store? I guess I'll wait and see what Apple comes back with.
    I would recommend just doing the live chat. It took about ten minutes of my time to get a full refund.
    I'll do that. Thanks!
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Did u get a full refund of everything u have spent or just for that week
    Almost all of the money I have spent on this game was in the past month. They refunded it all.
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    What did you tell them was the reason for a refund ?
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    Giving this a shot now. Just waiting for my chat to start. We'll see what happens.
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »

Rampant cheating and no weekend rewards earned with spending the gold I paid for.
  • johnnyo66johnnyo66 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Also just received confirmation that I will be getting refunded.

Smell ya later Glu!
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Khaleesi89 wrote: »

lol are you a kim kardashian player?
    lol are you a kim kardashian player?

Clearly....

Plays KKH on iOS 307 million fans ����
    Plays KK on iOS 80.6 million followers ��
    Plays BSAD on iOS 44.9 million fans ��
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    Clearly....

Plays KKH on iOS 307 million fans ����
    Plays KK on iOS 80.6 million followers ��
    Plays BSAD on iOS 44.9 million fans ��

That's awesome. I hope they start coming into a forum more often.
    I got a refund as well. About $600 worth. That's 85% of what I've spent on this game since I've had it.
  • bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    They asked for all my order numbers and I gave them to them, then they tell me I need to contact Glu for refunds. Apple is not doing anything.
    bhawk91 wrote: »
    They asked for all my order numbers and I gave them to them, then they tell me I need to contact Glu for refunds. Apple is not doing anything.

Paste your chat here. You obviously asked the wrong way.
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    Paste your chat here. You obviously asked the wrong way.

"Hello. I have been playing Tap Sports Baseball 2016 for the past two months. I have spent a lot of money on the game and in the past week or so it has been revealed that there has been rampant cheating going on in the game. I was given no weekend rewards last week for my club's rankings using gold that I paid for. This made it unfair for the people who were actually paying to play. I'd like to get a refund for my purchases in the game if possible, and can provide screenshots of my bank account showing the purchases I made in the game."

Although now, may be getting somewhere...

http://imgur.com/PrCmjeF
    Received an email from support after the chat...

[FONT=&amp]"I apologize for any inconvenience these issues or delay may have caused Jacob as I can see you’ve spent a great amount of time and funds on this game. Your case ID for this issue is *******, and I hope to be in touch shortly."[/FONT]
  • BillyDWillBillyDWill Registered Users 25 Posts
    I just got issued a refund via Apple. I advise anyone who spent money on this game 5 bucks or 500 to do the same. They've done nothing to correct cheating and there customer support has failed me with completed gold tasks. They easily owe me 1k in gold for tasks I did and customer service is a joke. Don't let these guys take our money if they can't even help us out. I hope Apple takes the money from them instead of it coming out of there pocket. Let's start a revolution people. Don't lay down, fight. Glu doesn't deserve any of our hard earned money with the way they've treated us.
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    Just let them know the app doesn't work as expected. A post in the forum revealed that android users have access to unlimited gold placing all iOS users at a disadvantage no matter how much gold is purchased. Cheaters are not to blame as it is a bug/glitch that has existed for months and Glu has not patched even after multiple updates.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    How were you guys able to start a live chat? I can't seem to find that option
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    I got refund also they only do refunds not older than 1 month but go on site and apple support for itunes and apps
    Curious...how did you get to the live chat? Every option I go to says to use email.
    https://support.apple.com/en-gb/itunes

go here, bottom of the page, iTunes App Store, choose chat.
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This is a very good thread, do we think Google play will also issue refunds?
  • ThissuxThissux Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes, google play has issued refunds. Quite simple and quick
    I was able to get my refund through iTunes Support for the last month. Won't be spending another dime on this game...
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I'm posting to bump this back up to the top of the forum, where it belongs. I just ended a lovely 20 minute online chat with Joseph, a courteous and very understanding customer service chap working for Apple. After telling him all about how iOS users were screwed by the Android unlimited gold glitch, and Glu's negligence in putting a stop to it, he asked me to pull up my iTunes purchase history and type out the order numbers for each of my TSB 16 orders in the past 60 days. I complied, he reviewed those purchases, and 5-7 minutes later, I received a full 100% refund from Apple.

Everyone needs to do this. The only way Glu will listen to us is by hitting them where it hurts.
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    I'm posting to bump this back up to the top of the forum, where it belongs. I just ended a lovely 20 minute online chat with Joseph, a courteous and very understanding customer service chap working for Apple. After telling him all about how iOS users were screwed by the Android unlimited gold glitch, and Glu's negligence in putting a stop to it, he asked me to pull up my iTunes purchase history and type out the order numbers for each of my TSB 16 orders in the past 60 days. I complied, he reviewed those purchases, and 5-7 minutes later, I received a full 100% refund from Apple.

Everyone needs to do this. The only way Glu will listen to us is by hitting them where it hurts.

My request is currently pending. They said they'll get back with me after reviewing my order numbers I sent them.