Options

Is the game ever going to get fixed.

dm2723dm2723 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been down for 2 days, every time I try to open the game I get to 85% loaded and it stays there. I've closed out and reopened, deleted the game and reinstalled it and get the same response. This is with both my iPhone and android so I know others are experiencing the same, you'd think GLU would post a statement about it.

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    dm2723 wrote: »
    I've been down for 2 days, every time I try to open the game I get to 85% loaded and it stays there. I've closed out and reopened, deleted the game and reinstalled it and get the same response. This is with both my iPhone and android so I know others are experiencing the same, you'd think GLU would post a statement about it.

Hmm.. Honestly you're one of maybe 2 people who've mentioned this. There have been two updates in the past two weeks. You have both an iPhone and android you say? Since mine is iPhone, I recommend deleting the app (again), restart your phone and go to App Store, go to search (not 'purchased') and search Tap Baseball. Download the 2016 version. Let me know how it goes from there. Incidentally since you had android did you register your team to a Google+ account?
  • Options
    dm2723dm2723 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Insertteamhere, I had already tried a couple times to delete then re-add the game on both my iPhone and droid...took your advice and deleted the game, restart both phones and the re-added and got the same thing...it'll let me start the game as a new user but when I try to log into my e-mail profile on iPhone or my google play login on droid it loads to 85% and sits there....I could just start all over again but that would suck, I'd rather just quit playing if I lose everything.