Options

Is there an exploit in the HR Battles?

AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
I just played two 50 gold HR battles against the same guy. Both times he played a guy with 69 slugging. The first game I played an 83 slugging. I hit all 12 ***** for HRs but did hit one down the line for only 390 feet and lost by 200 points.

The second game I played with Stanton which is an 89 slugging and hit every home run for 440+ feet and still lost by 200 points.

I'm assuming there is some exploit this guy found because not only did he out hit me he took a lot longer to finish up. About 45 seconds longer both times. Has anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• Options
    CrushDavisCrushDavis Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes. I have seen multiple 800 point first home runs. Not sure how that's possible
  • Options
    AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
    This was different that that. When I was done hitting my *****, he had about 5-6 left and his score was going up with out the number of ***** going down. It was really strange and fishy. Once I would just shrug it off as lag or a glitch, but twice in a row is very shady
  • Options
    NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    yeah I've had the same problem too this first gold derby i pretty much always win and when i use my next slugger the other guy has 800 something points off his first blast...definitely some sort of glitch....also upset they don't even have any events scheduled