Options

can anybody help me pleaseeee

NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
ok so i have a 5 star team I've been playing this game for a long time and put a lot of hard work and money into this game and i was trying to connect with Facebook just because someone had said that theres a way you can have 2 account on the same device so i tried that and now whenever i open tsb i can't find my old team and its just wanting me to start brand new like its asking me all of the tutorial stuff...please I'm loosing my mind like i said i have put soon much work on my team please anybody know anything about this and how can i just log into my original team....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME i know i shouldnt because its just a game but i don't care I'm absolutely loosing my mind trying to figure this out... and I'm trying to get it touch with glu but thats impossible.
thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    sdc10000sdc10000 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    When the game turns on and you get to that first page. Go to settings and hit connect with Facebook or put your email address in.
  • Options
    thanks but i tried that and I'm still trying and trying when i try to connect with Facebook or email it works but it only brings me back to the ****py brand new club
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    1. clean up APP cache for both TSB and FACEBOOK in settings menu.
    2. re-login your facebook

It usually happens when your facebook account has login problem. It is not TSB fault.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Newyork don't panic. I'm the one who told you to do that. SO let's start from square 1: you had a team last night. When you went to create your second team you would've logged out of Facebook. First thing to do is load app, go to menu, click settings, click on the Facebook icon there and type in whatever FB account you were logged into before. If you and your girlfriend, for example, both log into FB on your phone, you'll need to load Safari, log into the correct FB account and then go back to the game and follow the same steps as above to log into the correct FB account. Your team is not lost, don't worry.
  • Options
    Newyork don't panic. I'm the one who told you to do that. SO let's start from square 1: you had a team last night. When you went to create your second team you would've logged out of Facebook. First thing to do is load app, go to menu, click settings, click on the Facebook icon there and type in whatever FB account you were logged into before. If you and your girlfriend, for example, both log into FB on your phone, you'll need to load Safari, log into the correct FB account and then go back to the game and follow the same steps as above to log into the correct FB account. Your team is not lost, don't worry.

thanks man but honestly I'm not even sure if when i originally created my newyorker21 account i don't remember doing it though Facebook
  • Options
    HOLLLLLLY (you know what) your a life saver insertteamhere should be insert intelligence here lol it workeddddd and I'm back to our club!!!!!! your the best dude and of course rasin too... but i goess now tho i shouldn't clean up the app catch or should i?
  • Options
    insert i PM'd you
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Don't worry about the cache right now. Just remember you account's login info and you should be good :). Might wanna write it down.
  • Options
    yes...that would definitly be a smart idea