Options

Greed + more greed = you lose!

Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
I had a wondrous thought... How 'bout Glu making the cost of Gold a much more reasonable acquisition for all to enjoy...
Your greed has proven to be beyond irresponsible! It is borderline criminal, and you know it!
A normal game purchase at a store is lets say, $100... That entitles the purchaser to ALL the rights and rewards that go with that game... Of course you have to reach levels to obtain certain rewards, but that is entirely up to the player as to how much he wants to play, and how much he wants to move up the ladder of success in the game.
If Glu would make the prices of Gold (which isn't real money folks!) more reasonable, I bet more folks would spend real money (albeit not as much as they have to now) to get to a level where they could compete in a "relatively fair" computer world.
How 'bout this?:
Instead of $10,400 of Gold costing $100 make it $100,000 of Gold for $100

When Glu gives is $4 of Gold for watching videos, you should get at least $10 for each video watched.

It costs $80 for almost every "Boost" that matters... This is crazy! Especially when Glu gives you a whole $4 of Gold when you complete those little daily "tasks".

Make levels mean more... Give up higher and better rewards when you complete levels, that way teams won't mind "leveling up" because there is really something you want when you move up the ladder.

I could go on and on about the costs of every item, but you get the point. I just think it would mean more to everyone who plays if they could really get to the Holy Grail of TSB and obtain GOAT status, and not take 10 years to do it.

One more question: Those of you who have really played sports and have had to compete in real games in the real world... How much competition is there really, when all you have to do is push a little button at the bottom of your phone and "play" auto games until you pound 30+ teams in a matter of 5 minutes for a quick million points?

Hey, I'm addicted too... I love this game and the fact that it has brought together some really crazy folks with pretty creative team names. But I have to admit, the ineptitude and lack of concern by Glu to respond and fix all of the legitimate posts I have read on this forum, is totally out of control.

Comments

• Options
    NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    I agree with the gold being wayyyy to much expensive to buy for the amount that you get, also no matter what you do in the game its almost impossible to even get a decent gold payout...but we could complain all day as many people do but they'll never do anything because they simply don't give 2 $hit$...i like some others here still haven't gotten my rewards from over a week ago.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    I had a wondrous thought... How 'bout Glu making the cost of Gold a much more reasonable acquisition for all to enjoy...
    Your greed has proven to be beyond irresponsible! It is borderline criminal, and you know it!
    A normal game purchase at a store is lets say, $100... That entitles the purchaser to ALL the rights and rewards that go with that game... Of course you have to reach levels to obtain certain rewards, but that is entirely up to the player as to how much he wants to play, and how much he wants to move up the ladder of success in the game.
    If Glu would make the prices of Gold (which isn't real money folks!) more reasonable, I bet more folks would spend real money (albeit not as much as they have to now) to get to a level where they could compete in a "relatively fair" computer world.
    How 'bout this?:
    Instead of $10,400 of Gold costing $100 make it $100,000 of Gold for $100

When Glu gives is $4 of Gold for watching videos, you should get at least $10 for each video watched.

It costs $80 for almost every "Boost" that matters... This is crazy! Especially when Glu gives you a whole $4 of Gold when you complete those little daily "tasks".

Make levels mean more... Give up higher and better rewards when you complete levels, that way teams won't mind "leveling up" because there is really something you want when you move up the ladder.

I could go on and on about the costs of every item, but you get the point. I just think it would mean more to everyone who plays if they could really get to the Holy Grail of TSB and obtain GOAT status, and not take 10 years to do it.

One more question: Those of you who have really played sports and have had to compete in real games in the real world... How much competition is there really, when all you have to do is push a little button at the bottom of your phone and "play" auto games until you pound 30+ teams in a matter of 5 minutes for a quick million points?

Hey, I'm addicted too... I love this game and the fact that it has brought together some really crazy folks with pretty creative team names. But I have to admit, the ineptitude and lack of concern by Glu to respond and fix all of the legitimate posts I have read on this forum, is totally out of control.

For the weekend events we all play for the prize of a prime player. If you have that prime player they should only offer another prime or legend player since that is the original prize offered. They should get rid of all the 5 star players because they are not equal in value to a prime player.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    don't be logical.