Redtrunk still looking for my rewards!!

TalonsTalons Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello Redtrunk,

You asked for us to be patient. It has been 2 full days now since most of my club members received their rewards from last weekend. I still haven't received anything. I was at the time in club Hey12 my team name is Talons. We finished first and I should have Axford right now. Also, we completed tier 6 rewards.....at this point I'm becoming impatient. Just wondering if I should just give up on ever seeing these rewards???

Comments

• Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Same here tho non one in my club got anything yet....just let us know if we are even getting the rewards at this point or not....cause honestly still so many posting to no avail it seems...we get it if ur really on ur own doing this and we feel for you red trunk but at least let us know cause it's been more than a couple days now....One last ditch...club is big bawlerz and my game name is same uw10...tier 6 1st pl
  • RazorbackcubsRazorbackcubs Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same here Redtrunk please help team name is Razorbackcubs and club is dominators4dayz. i know we finished 4th can't remember our tier level though. Not sure where I was ranked individually either.
  • SrvnhSrvnh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. No rewards for anyone in our club. Club: JoeBuckYourself2 team: MRXX
  • NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    same here once again ill post it on this thread too so hopefully red trunk will se our posts and get back to us about whats really going on.
    team: newyorker21
    club: the real vizio
  • StingerStinger Registered Users 2 Posts
    No rewards yet for my two teams or any teams in my club. Sent email for each of my teams to glu.com support. Got replies from Rahul Thursday night that rewards would be manually loaded within 48 hours. Been well over 72 now and nothing.
    Club: corner bar
    Teams: Buckeyes and Urbanlegends
    Rank 3
    Tier 4, 1.3 million points
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    It's been over a week now. I won't be able to collect the rewards in the club section now because last weekend will now show as the weekend that just passed. Club was Hey12 and the team Gariputo. Glu takes the money, they should have the decency to have more than 3 customer service agents trying to fix this problem for thousands of people. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • bentharbourbentharbour Registered Users 6 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    It's been over a week now. I won't be able to collect the rewards in the club section now because last weekend will now show as the weekend that just passed. Club was Hey12 and the team Gariputo. Glu takes the money, they should have the decency to have more than 3 customer service agents trying to fix this problem for thousands of people. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed, Gariputo. Give the man his rewards!
  • Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here...I need my Axford please
  • Tap InformantTap Informant Registered Users 39 Posts
    Smh ridiculous some people got them and others didn't
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Red trunk I got my rewards and again I thank you but no one else from the club big bawlerz did....The new club name is suicidesquadblrz
    Still waiting, 8+ days now. Club was HEY12 and team GARIPUTO.
  • modometsmodomets Registered Users 8 Posts
    Still waiting for mine as well.
    Team: modomets
    Club: joebuckyourself2
  • MYBALLZONDECKMYBALLZONDECK Registered Users 3 Posts
    Red trunk rewards team Big bats 23. name Myballzondeck2 tier four progress and second place. Jct89 has let us know you are working and he seems to have been rewarded.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I didn't receive them for 1 of my teams either and I was on the original post.
  • BigD51BigD51 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Got a message on the app today telling me that since they cannot find my old club (many of us switch clubs andcange clu names weekly, sometimes more) that they have to forward to the devs team for review. This is really becoming ridiculous.
  • Kegan.HealeyKegan.Healey Registered Users 8 Posts
    Also still waiting on rewards. Teams were luhugh2017 and luhugh95 in the club "PURGE" and Luhugh2013 and Dingus0116 in the club "Boris1"

I have left the club with luhugh2017 and luhugh2013 after you stated that we would get rewards to join a different club for this past weekend.

This is getting a little ridiculous, so I hope it can be fixed soon
  • SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yeah my last message from customer no-service was that I supposedly should have received Axford by now and if not it's because we must have had a cheater in the club. LMAO...really? So I'm assuming over half the clubs here didn't get their rewards then? Give me an f'n break! I've already gotten my refund from Apple and GLU can shove this game up their a**es! Fu fu fu u F'n gd joke of a company! Yeah...and fu again!
  • SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    If you didn't get your axford or rewards Glu is offering compensation by allowing a home run derby glitch allowing you to be able to get prime players and legends during fan rewards. Look for the thread for details!
  • mpmjem2010mpmjem2010 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Got my rewards today.....thanks much!
    mpmjem2010 wrote: »
    Got my rewards today.....thanks much!

How did you get yours? My previous week events are now this past weekend. I don't even know how I will collect.

Also, Day 9! Redtrunk there has been minimal man power put into solving this issue. Does GLU really think so little of it's paying customers? This is a slap in the face for those of us who have spent real money. If I don't see Axford today I am going the refund route via Google Play. I think 9 full days is PLENTY of time to wait. Also, in my opinion, your headed to an incredibly stressful and likely unrewarding career sticking with this dog **** company. Get working on that resume Redtrunk!

EDIT: I got my reward last night. Redtrunk, you should still work on that resume, you can do better than GLU.