Prime Box Success Rate?

I'm currently 0/8 on prime boxes. I was wondering if anyone had a solid guess as to how often someone gets a prime player from the box. I'm thinking 1/15?

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I have not purchased any personally but from what I read on here probably more like 1/50
  • Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I've never won a prime box but the legend boxes are easier to get tho ur still spending alot
  • BigD51BigD51 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I bought about 40 Legend Boxes and only got one.
  • BoomboompowBoomboompow Registered Users 6 Posts
    1 for 5 that one I got with the second attempt. Probably the luckiest moment of 2 years playing this game.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    0% is the success rate for me.
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Bump on this thread... does anyone have an idea? I asked Glu about the odds to pull a prime and shockingly they said they didn't know, which is obviously horse****. How could you not know what you programmed into your system! My guess is that the odds are so low that if they posted them people would go even more crazy than they already do!
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Bump on this thread... does anyone have an idea? I asked Glu about the odds to pull a prime and shockingly they said they didn't know, which is obviously horse****. How could you not know what you programmed into your system! My guess is that the odds are so low that if they posted them people would go even more crazy than they already do!

Ive never tried any of the prime boxes. You can be sure the odds of winning the Prime player far exceed 1:8. In legend boxes I have found the odds to be about 1:17-1:18 on average. I'm sure it is not a coincidence that turns out to be 34K-36K per legend as 35K is the cost of a legend in fan rewards. If the same exists for prime boxes than that would make the odds of pulling one in the 1:28 range or roughly 20K gold. What it costs in fan rewards for a Prime player.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    If anyone else wants to test this we could get 25 people all commit to20 prime boxes and track results. That would give a total sample size of 500 and would probably give fairly accurate results.
  • Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Ive never tried any of the prime boxes. You can be sure the odds of winning the Prime player far exceed 1:8. In legend boxes I have found the odds to be about 1:17-1:18 on average. I'm sure it is not a coincidence that turns out to be 34K-36K per legend as 35K is the cost of a legend in fan rewards. If the same exists for prime boxes than that would make the odds of pulling one in the 1:28 range or roughly 20K gold. What it costs in fan rewards for a Prime player.

Your logic makes sense.
  • bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I've been 0 for about 20 in legend boxes. I noticed the prime box was offering Peavy... bought one and got him. It's all random.
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm gonna try after the fan rewards for the weekend event start so my gold at least counts towards a better player possibly. I'll post what I find. I have 12k gold right now which comes out to 17 boxes. Gonna try to earn enough to get to 14k and open 20 and see what happens