Dreamteam baby ????

Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
Robots give up man 10mil lead i want to help my backup club hit tier 6

Comments

• Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    New club scoring them kind of points with win streak protection. We can score 200 million with win streak. Congrats
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Thats good... so next week look for our division and take a shot at us
    Not worried or scared. Glad you had the win streak protection
    U sound bitter
    Not at all. Its only a game. Without win streak protection we put up big numbers. 60 million with win streak is nothing!!
    So keep bragging that you scored 60 million with win streak protection
    I want ur club next week just tell me a division and we will jump to it .. Get a lead or what ever just lmk wat division so u can back up ur talk
    Just remember it's only a game. Enjoy axford. We got him 3 or so weeks ago. Went straight to inactive for most of us. We welcome competition every week. We don't change our club name or run. Win or lose we will still be the ROBOTS.
    So did i im just playing to play ill enjoy my 5star pick at the end of the night hope it makes my team
    I didnt change division either if im enjoying this 1.4 multiplier is cus we earned it tuesday
    Funny you say you will enjoy your 5 star pick. Being a goat rank, never once have I seen a member of your club the last 2 days. Must be nice being a low rank full of legends.
  • ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    Just remember it's only a game. Enjoy axford. We got him 3 or so weeks ago. Went straight to inactive for most of us. We welcome competition every week. We don't change our club name or run. Win or lose we will still be the ROBOTS.

I, for one, respect that.
  • BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    You Robots are badass, no question, and I respect how y'all play the game. Also, I've never competed against you guys, so I've got no skin in this at all. But dude, I've gotta say, seeing you guys lose two weekends in a row is surprising to me... Has Robots lost a step...?
  • PATRIARCAPATRIARCA Registered Users 3 Posts
    I put up 275k last weekend, and am looking for a new club. The user name is PATRIARCA if you want to send an invite.
  • Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    New club scoring them kind of points with win streak protection. We can score 200 million with win streak. Congrats

I'm thinking that once all that gold is gone from the "glitch" those 200 Million point weekend events will start coming down to more realistic figures... Then, maybe, all this "Auto Play for a quick Tier 6 and scare everyone off" stuff won't mean as much...

Just sayin'
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    wanted, 1 robot team. please send me email login.
  • dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Goodjob switching clubs today dream team. Glad you realized you didn't have a chance.
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Goodjob switching clubs today dream team. Glad you realized you didn't have a chance.
    hahhahahahhaha - have you noticed how some "big" clubs got really quiet after the android glitch got patched? I don't like to point fingers, but i'm dreaming baby :)
    We have two clubs but we will see this weekend how these so call big clubs do now
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    hahhahahahhaha - have you noticed how some "big" clubs got really quiet after the android glitch got patched? I don't like to point fingers, but i'm dreaming baby :)

we're still doing fine sir. There's just not a lot to chat about here. But yes I do expect some less-legitimate clubs to give up if they can't cheat. Dreamteam isn't one of those clubs.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »

Whaaaat?! We got beaten by PoontangaChangaBangaLang? I forget your club name but it was something like that. Btw, I had a dream last night that I figured out the long bat giant ball hack you were Photoshopping about a while back. Lol, I guess I need to stop playing this so much if I'm dreaming about it. Yuck.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I guess I need to stop playing this so much if I'm dreaming about it. Yuck.

I had some dreams about Taps a few weeks ago and yes that was a SURE sign I had been playing and thinking about it too much.

Kind of glad about the whole glitches making it pointless so I can stop wasting so much time.

So is my wife!
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Dream team still around? Or was it a one hit wonder club who won once and then got jailed for cheating?
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Dream team still around? Or was it a one hit wonder club who won once and then got jailed for cheating?
    lol - dreamteam92 have become irrelevant. The Philadelphia tomboy has been quiet, too busy trying to bust others. And can't afford those boosts anymore so they leaving them for the weekend haha
    You guys are crazy. I seen how much you gained in a short time. You should come join my club. I'm getting bored besting everyone with a 1 man team and my long bat and softball hacks.
    Also, my club is ****ooinashoebingbangcheechee
    Poo*poo*. Forgot can't say some words here