Glu... Are you listening?

Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
Dear Mr Glu,

Are you listening to your fans??? There are thousands of fans on this Fan Forum page giving you thousands of ideas to make the game better and more player friendly... Are you listening?

Your silence and the deaf ears these words fall upon speak louder than any B.S. rhetoric spoken by our illustrious President, Mr Obama.

Are you listening??

I hope that one of two things happens: Either you repair the Goodwill between you and your fans and make things right with them, or that Apple shuts you down and removes your apps from it list of A-rated games.

You have an obligation to fix this...

Are you listening???

Comments

• RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yes, we are listening. Please contact customer support thru your app settings. Thank you
  • PauloNeilPauloNeil Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes, we are listening. Please contact customer support thru your app settings. Thank you

So we can hear back in 3 weeks?

Sounds good.

/s
  • Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts

Get your head out of their @$$ Rainbow... Or is that where you prefer it rainbow boy?
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts

Not a GLU employee (though that is what they will tell you to do)
  • RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    Get your head out of their @$$ Rainbow... Or is that where you prefer it rainbow boy?
    Sent them a message myself, and got my Tier 6 rewards and Prime Axford. Without screenshots they will not process your request.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    they will listen to ideas if you pay them 50,000 gold per post.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I hate the request for a specific screenshot 4 weeks later when I can no longer access that info.

We all know what glu is. They aren't listening or changing. All the evidence supports it.