2 issues with 16

smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
In the off shot a Glu moderator reads this, first off, I like 16 better than the other versions, the addition of the club feature really adds a new element to the game that keeps me wanting to play.

On that note, since there are daily events, every aspect of the game is important. So more than the sprint and weekend event is key, therefore Leagues and Tournaments should actually have rewards with winning. We have to spend a bunch of cash/gold in order to earn club points by playing these, all to win a player that isn't going to make our roster. If you can't upgrade the players to being worthwhile until the top divisions, I know people would rather win a draft pick than a player that isn't good enough to make the inactive roster. At least let there be a chance of something good happening.

This I imagine won't change for this year, but it kind of sucks that all the prime players are the same as last year. Eventually my team is going to mirror my team from 15, which is just boring.

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    How bout when u win a tounament they give you the choice between the player reward or a draft pick, maybe a mystery box?
  • smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    like that. anything but just forcing you to play games with a worthless reward. my favorite is when they give me late round draft picks. not once in 3 years of this game has one of those picks ever helped my team. doesn't matter what division you get to, they still hand out late round draft picks. Thanks for the 1 star player, i'd rather the cash.
  • Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    the leagues have become a joke only 3 available to me. One gold league for 2k gold the other 100 gold for trout or 50clash going against all legend teams played 10 leagues won 2 games. Glu has eliminated any hope of me competing. Legend teams need to be grouped together.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I was hoping Glu would add events where if you win you get nothing. Oh wait they already exist.