Options

Which is better?

Is Pitch Coach or Pitch calling better? I have my pitch Coach at 11 and Pitch calling at 12. My question is which is better to spend cash/gold on?

Comments

• Options
    ThbeabThbeab Registered Users 14 Posts
    It doesn't matter. You can upgrade all day long and still lose to teams with ZERO upgrades. I have asked Tap directly and on this forum - if there are no guidelines to what is best to actually improve your team, what is the point?
    I have upgraded all my pitching and hitting, too, but my team literally just lost to a 2 star pitcher with minimal upgrades while my team is mostly 3-4 star hitters & a 4 star pitcher. Makes. No. Sense. Oh, and a 1 upgrade catcher arm threw out a 9 speed rating runner trying to steal. yeah.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Upgrades just increase the chance you steal bases, catcher throwg out runners etc...
    For example,my team would make 3-4 errors a game when not upgraded, but now I'm level 20 for infield and outfield hands and rarely get errors.
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Is Pitch Coach or Pitch calling better? I have my pitch Coach at 11 and Pitch calling at 12. My question is which is better to spend cash/gold on?

Pitch calling is better against human opponents because it changes what he throws and when. less chance of a fastball down mainstreet on an 0-2 count !!!
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Pitching coach IMO. Pitch calling helps make the ***** and strikes pattern more unpredictable when playing back and forth against another person.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Forgot you cant say b@ll on a baseb@ll game forum😂
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Thbeab wrote: »
    It doesn't matter. You can upgrade all day long and still lose to teams with ZERO upgrades. I have asked Tap directly and on this forum - if there are no guidelines to what is best to actually improve your team, what is the point?
    I have upgraded all my pitching and hitting, too, but my team literally just lost to a 2 star pitcher with minimal upgrades while my team is mostly 3-4 star hitters & a 4 star pitcher. Makes. No. Sense. Oh, and a 1 upgrade catcher arm threw out a 9 speed rating runner trying to steal. yeah.

this........